MUMS THE WORD A FLORIST

Neighborhoods: Downtown Fullerton

January 29, 2018

How do I begin to express how incredible Neal and his crew are?!?! My daughter's wedding was this past weekend and she had a pretty tight floral budget (but of course, had an expensive looking vision) Neal went above and beyond to make…
April 23, 2010

Mum's The Word Original & Fabulous...."The Bomb"

I became familiar with Mums The Word-A Florist after seeing some of their designs on the Choc Home Tours. They were exquisite!!! I have placed orders for several floral designs and they are always amazing,the flowers are fresh and lovely…
August 25, 2009

Mums The Word-A Florist is pricy

Mums The Word... they're too expensive! Although the selection was comparable to other flower shops, I was not impressed by their bridal selection, and the staff seemed disinterested in helping me stay within my budget

2/15/2018

A diner from Fullerton, CA tried Hot Wok Restaurant.

1/20/2018

A dining patron from Downey, CA tried Giovanni's in Downtown Fullerton.

1/17/2018

An American food lover from Anaheim, CA tried Salt & Pepper Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A dining patron from Mission Viejo, CA tried Banh Mi & Che Cali.

1/10/2018

A diner from US tried Cali Home Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/29/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried St. Jude Hospital NW Tower Cafeteria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Selection of different food options at various times of the day .
12/26/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Fullerton, CA tried Ginza Japanese Restaurant.

12/08/2017

An American food lover from Anaheim, CA tried Salt & Pepper Restaurant.

11/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried China Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I would eat there everyday if I was a millionaire Brother Bruce vertrees you're Pentecostal Holy Ghost Christian brother in Jesus name love you all China. They call me mr. Bruce Kung Fu rules God bless you all I'll see you at the restaurant when I get the
11/27/2017

A Japanese food lover from Fullerton, CA tried Ginza Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

MUMS THE WORD A FLORIST  Restaurant Reviews

MUMS THE WORD A FLORIST is located near the cities of Federal and Anaheim.
People found this by searching for: Mum's The Word Florist, Find Flourist In Or Near Down Town Fullerton Ca, Mum's The Word Florist Fullerton Reviews, Mums The Word Florist Fullerton Review, and Florists In Downtown Fullerton.