Mundo Latino Restaurant

Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and great food. "
"Everything"
Cons
"Nothing so far."
  • 4/26/2017

A diner from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016

A diner from Ridgefield Park, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2015

A Spanish food lover from West New York, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 6/21/2015

A Spanish food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/21/2015

A Spanish food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/08/2015

A Spanish chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2015

A Spanish chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2015

A Spanish chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

Great wine and great Spanish Ham

Hi,I coming here to express my deep love for this incredible restaurant;last Saturday I was there with a couple friends and we ordered a delicious Tapa of Spanish Ham and Manchego cheese;the presentation ,the quality and the service were fantastic and we also drink two bottles of red wine;I remember the name ‘Doural’ excelent with an correct price,I will said cheap.Thanks Antonio for the great time ,we comeback soon.

August 9, 2011

More than decent

Me and my wife were there last night. It was a great dinner. we ask for sangria to the waiter and he recommend us the mango one. We give it a try and my god It was excellent.Then we wanted something for appetizer. We ordered the octopus…
February 9, 2011

Mundo is the best

I have been going to Mundo for the past 21 years. To say my family, friends and I love this place is an under statement! We've celebrated birthday's, baby and bridal showers, repast dinners and what used to be our weekly wednesday nite…

5/12/2018

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried La Sorrentina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Hoboken, NJ tried Lin's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/12/2018

An Italian chowhound from Garfield, NJ tried DE Palma Brothers Restaurant.

3/26/2018

An American (New) chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried Pollo Tropical.

3/09/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Gandolfo Pizzeria & Restaurant.

2/12/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried China Taste.

1/06/2018

A Colombian chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Rancho Mateo.

1/06/2018

A diner from West New York, NJ tried Gilberto's Cafeteria.

12/19/2017

A dining patron from Englewood, NJ tried DE Palma Brothers Restaurant.

12/06/2017

A Guatemalan food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried El Chapin Restaurant.

Spanish Latin American Good For Kids

Mundo Latino Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mundo Latino Restaurant is located near the cities of Bronx, Fairview, Guttenberg, West New York, and Cliffside Park.
People found this by searching for: Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj Menu, Mundo Latino North Bergen Nk, Mundo Latino, Restaurants Mundo Latino, Mundo Latino Restaurant, Mundo Latino Restaurant Menu, Www.Mundolatinorestaurant.Com, and Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj.