Mundo Latino Restaurant

Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and great food. "
"Everything"
Cons
"Nothing so far."
  • 4/26/2017

A Spanish chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016

A Spanish chowhound from Ridgefield Park, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2015

A dining patron from West New York, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 6/21/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/21/2015

A Spanish chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/08/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2015

• 3/18/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

Great wine and great Spanish Ham

Hi,I coming here to express my deep love for this incredible restaurant;last Saturday I was there with a couple friends and we ordered a delicious Tapa of Spanish Ham and Manchego cheese;the presentation ,the quality and the service were fantastic and we also drink two bottles of red wine;I remember the name ‘Doural’ excelent with an correct price,I will said cheap.Thanks Antonio for the great time ,we comeback soon.

August 9, 2011

More than decent

Me and my wife were there last night. It was a great dinner. we ask for sangria to the waiter and he recommend us the mango one. We give it a try and my god It was excellent.Then we wanted something for appetizer. We ordered the octopus…
February 9, 2011

Mundo is the best

I have been going to Mundo for the past 21 years. To say my family, friends and I love this place is an under statement! We've celebrated birthday's, baby and bridal showers, repast dinners and what used to be our weekly wednesday nite…

10/11/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried DE Palma Brothers Restaurant and liked it.

10/04/2017

A Mexican food lover from West New York, NJ tried El Carretero.

9/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Lanham, MD tried House of China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/28/2017

A diner from Union City, NJ tried First Wok and liked it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/25/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from US tried Dunkin' Donuts and liked it.

9/20/2017

A diner from New York, NY tried Puerto Vallarta Restaurant.

9/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from North Bergen, NJ tried Gandolfo Pizzeria & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/03/2017

An Italian chowhound from Fort Lee, NJ tried DE Palma Brothers Restaurant.

9/01/2017

A dining patron from Edison, NJ tried Jun Lung Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/20/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Dunkin' Donuts.

Spanish Latin American Good For Kids

Mundo Latino Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mundo Latino Restaurant is located near the cities of Bronx, Fairview, Guttenberg, West New York, and Cliffside Park.
People found this by searching for: Mundo Latino North Bergen Nk, Mundo Latino Restaurant Menu, Www.Mundolatinorestaurant.Com, Restaurants Mundo Latino, Mundo Latino, Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj Menu, Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj, and Mundo Latino Restaurant.