Mundo Latino Restaurant

Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and great food. "
"Everything"
Cons
"Nothing so far."

Great wine and great Spanish Ham

Hi,I coming here to express my deep love for this incredible restaurant;last Saturday I was there with a couple friends and we ordered a delicious Tapa of Spanish Ham and Manchego cheese;the presentation ,the quality and the service were fantastic and we also drink two bottles of red wine;I remember the name ‘Doural’ excelent with an correct price,I will said cheap.Thanks Antonio for the great time ,we comeback soon.

August 9, 2011

More than decent

Me and my wife were there last night. It was a great dinner. we ask for sangria to the waiter and he recommend us the mango one. We give it a try and my god It was excellent.Then we wanted something for appetizer. We ordered the octopus…
February 9, 2011

Mundo is the best

I have been going to Mundo for the past 21 years. To say my family, friends and I love this place is an under statement! We've celebrated birthday's, baby and bridal showers, repast dinners and what used to be our weekly wednesday nite…

Spanish Latin American Good For Kids

Mundo Latino Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Little Ferry, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015 A diner from West New York, NJ tried it.

• 6/21/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 5/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/18/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

Mundo Latino Restaurant is located near the cities of Bronx, Fairview, Guttenberg, West New York, and Cliffside Park.
People found this by searching for: Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj Menu, Mundo Latino Restaurant Menu, Www.Mundolatinorestaurant.Com, Mundo Latino North Bergen Nk, Mundo Latino, Mundo Latino Restaurant, and Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj.