Mundo Latino Restaurant

Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and great food. "
"Everything"
Cons
"Nothing so far."
  • 4/26/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016

A dining patron from Ridgefield Park, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2015

A diner from West New York, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015

A Spanish food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 6/21/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/21/2015

A Spanish food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/08/2015

A Spanish chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015

A Spanish chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2015

• 3/18/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

Great wine and great Spanish Ham

Hi,I coming here to express my deep love for this incredible restaurant;last Saturday I was there with a couple friends and we ordered a delicious Tapa of Spanish Ham and Manchego cheese;the presentation ,the quality and the service were fantastic and we also drink two bottles of red wine;I remember the name ‘Doural’ excelent with an correct price,I will said cheap.Thanks Antonio for the great time ,we comeback soon.

August 9, 2011

More than decent

Me and my wife were there last night. It was a great dinner. we ask for sangria to the waiter and he recommend us the mango one. We give it a try and my god It was excellent.Then we wanted something for appetizer. We ordered the octopus…
February 9, 2011

Mundo is the best

I have been going to Mundo for the past 21 years. To say my family, friends and I love this place is an under statement! We've celebrated birthday's, baby and bridal showers, repast dinners and what used to be our weekly wednesday nite…

12/06/2017

A Guatemalan food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried El Chapin Restaurant.

12/04/2017

A Coffee & Tea food lover from US tried Las Chicas Bakery & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Absolutely Wonderful...Deeelishous... Amazing Food... Friendly y Happy Service which is also Wonderful. Keep it up... Thank you.
12/03/2017

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from US tried Las Chicas Bakery & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent Service. Friendly Staff. Always Happy y Smiling. I like that. The Food is also Wonderful. The Cuban Panini and the Chicken Sandwiches are SUPERB. I CONTINUE TO COME BACK. IM HERE AT LEAST 3 IR 4 TIMES A WEEK. The Music is calm y relaxing...Thank
Cons
All is A-OK. NOTHING TO CHANGE. THANKU.
11/26/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Mi Tierra Cafe.

11/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Plainfield, NJ tried Gandolfo Pizzeria & Restaurant.

10/29/2017

A Colombian chowhound from Cliffside Park, NJ tried Rancho Mateo and liked it. They liked the food.

10/25/2017

A dining patron from Palisades Park, NJ tried DE Palma Brothers Restaurant.

10/11/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried DE Palma Brothers Restaurant and liked it.

10/04/2017

A dining patron from West New York, NJ tried El Carretero.

9/30/2017

A diner from Lanham, MD tried House of China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Spanish Latin American Good For Kids

Mundo Latino Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mundo Latino Restaurant is located near the cities of Bronx, Fairview, Guttenberg, West New York, and Cliffside Park.
People found this by searching for: Mundo Latino Restaurant Menu, Restaurants Mundo Latino, Mundo Latino, Mundo Latino North Bergen Nk, Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj Menu, Mundo Latino Restaurant, Www.Mundolatinorestaurant.Com, and Mundo Latino North Bergen Nj.