1725 W Carson St
Torrance, CA 90501-2822

Musha

Neighborhoods: Olde Torrance Neighborhood
Cuisine: Japanese, Vegetarian, Sushi

Musha is a Japanese, Vegetarian, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Roo photo

Roo

Orange, CA

Emm Eff Shee? eee-Shah-Kah-yah?

Ahhh Musha…. you, who started my love affair with Izakaya taverns and indirectly, my love of Online Restaurant Review Sites.

You who did not fail to impress me with your Cheese Risotto scooped out of a huge cheese wedge..

The Kushi-Tan grilled over a charcoal brazier at our table..

My first encounter with the stroke-inducing wonder that is Buta Kakuni

And the unforgettable Em-Eff-Shee (MFC – Musha Fried Chicken)

You deserve so much more than a 4 star review and yet … I can’t move myself to add that extra star …Everything I can get here, I can get a reasonable facsimile of at any other Johnny come lately Izakaya tavern… maybe not as good, but for the most part, significantly cheaper.

I’m sorry Musha, but Ichiza has taken my heart away from you … Ichiza with it’s wondrous assortment of true Izakaya dishes at unbeatable prices… they have earned a Full 5 stars… whereas you, with all the love I have towards you, have yet to convince me to make a return visit …

It was a one night stand, my love… and maybe it would be best if we kept it that way …

ArammaruKim photo

ArammaruKim

La Crescenta, CA

good food. I have to say try their Cheese...

good food. I have to say try their Cheese Risotto! I can’t really call it fusion… but I can’t also call it pure japanese food. haha it’s like a modern mix of japanese food.
Good food altho portions are kind of small. but great to go with friends and share different orders

BruinBelle photo

BruinBelle

Tasty Japanese cooked dishes

Musha Restaurant in Torrance offers tasty home styled Japanese cooked dishes. Diners can dine at individual tables, at the counter, or at a communal table n share food (if you wish) w/ other diners for an expanded taste. Our party of 10 enjoyed a delish 20-course w/ a flight of sake for ~$30/pp. Wait can be a bit long w/out a reservation during peak dinner hrs. I especially enjoyed grilled/seared fish on a cedar board n Japanese short grained rice cooked w/ sea eel n julienned nori (seaweed). Convenient parking in free shopping strip parking log.

cooked seafood

Asian in West Torrance

Kantaro Sushi

Japanese in Harbor Gateway

7/15/2019

A dining patron from Lawndale, CA tried Maui Chicken in Gardena.

7/14/2019

A diner from US tried Fu Sing.

6/14/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Valencia, CA tried Hank's Pizza & Deli in Walteria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Quiet and relaxed setting for lunch
5/11/2019

An American food lover from Carson, CA tried Long John Silver's in Southwood and liked it.

5/05/2019

A dining patron from Little Neck, NY tried Todai Restaurant in Olde Torrance Neighborhood.

4/28/2019

An American food lover from Torrance, CA tried Chili's in Southwood.

4/28/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Seafood Port Chinese Rest in Delthome.

4/21/2019

A diner from Gardena, CA tried WA Dining.

3/29/2019

A dining patron from US tried Fu Sing, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Brought back memories from families original Tin Sing restaurant.
3/23/2019

A dining patron from US tried Borrelli's Restaurant & Bar in Seaside.

Japanese Dinner Parking

Musha  Restaurant Reviews

Musha is located near the cities of Walteria, Redondo Beach, Hollywood Riviera, West Carson, and Palos Verdes Estates.
People found this by searching for: Musha Restaurant Torrance Menu, Musha Torrance Menu, Menu Musha Torrance, город муш косатарла, Musha Restaurant Menu, Torrance Restaurant 90501, Musha Restaurant Torrance, Kushitan Koji, and Musha Torrance.