2410 Koa Avenue #4
Honolulu, HI

Musubi Cafe Iyasume

Neighborhoods: Waikiki

Musubi Cafe Iyasume is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"The cute cashier with the short blonde bob hair cut is very sweet. Made all my visits a happy one :)"
Cons
"N/a"
  • 8/30/2014

A chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/05/2014

Pros
    Cons
    N/a
marisa427 photo

marisa427

Pleasanton, CA

Musubi Cafe Iyasume

On a recent trip to Oahu, I was on a mission to find the best spam musubi on the island. Walking around Waikiki, I learned from locals that Musubi Cafe Iyasume was the place to go! Beware, this small shop is hard to find, as it is located down a hidden alley. However, the search for this elusive shop is well worth it; you will find a plethora of different types of spam musubi at an affordable price that you can’t beat!

Spam Musubi

I must have had spam musubi at least 5 times during my stay in Oahu, but this place had by far the tastiest musubi. The spam had just the right balance of saltiness and sweetness, and I was pleased to find that the rice did not fall apart on me. You can’t go wrong with the original spam musubi combination, so I definitely recommend trying Musubi Cafe Iyasume’s version of this tasty Hawaiian finger food.

Egg, Spam and Cucumber Musubi

Feeling a little more ambitious? Try the Spam, Egg, Cucumber version! I was initially reluctant to try this combination as I feared that the cucumber would be a strange pairing with spam, but I was delighted to discover that the cucumber not only tasted delicious with the spam and egg, but it retained its cool, crispiness and brought a nice crunch to the musubi.

Musubi Cafe Iyasume  Restaurant Reviews

Musubi Cafe Iyasume is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Musubi Cafe, +Musubi Cafe Lyasume, Musubi Cafe Iyasume, Spam Restaurant Waikiki, Best Spam Restaurants In Oahu, Musubi Cafee Lysasume Menu, Musubi Cafe Iyasume Menu, Musibi Cafe, and Spam Restaurant Oahu.