4564 W Walnut St
Garland, TX 75042-5143

My Canh Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Great people sheerie is the nicest lady I know. I've been going every Friday for the past nine months"
"Good food"
"Good food, nice atmosphere, open late"
Cons
"Every now and then there will be a group of obnoxious teenagers in the but they aren't that bad"
"Open at 5pm"
"I do not know"
Comments
"I Love The food"
"Xo and deep fried pork chops, dry stir fry flat noodles are the best"
"Bring friends, open late!"
  • 11/11/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A diner from Irving, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Irving, TX tried it and liked it.

• 6/16/2017

A diner from Plano, TX tried it and liked it.

• 6/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/13/2017

A dining patron from Plano, TX tried it.

• 5/23/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it and didn't like it.

• 2/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from Irving, TX tried it.

May 12, 2010

Ok place

Use to eat here a lot, until there were rumors that they were using old rice. The restaurant isn't has good as before but the people who work there are still very friendly.
June 24, 2008

late night Chinese

This place opens only for dinner and late night - they offer variety of chinese menus and great dishes here. I often go there for full taste of meal when we are actually late for other options and been known this place as a late night out…

Chinese
Yen China Cafe

Chinese in Coomer Creek

Joe's Pizza Pasta & Subs

Pizza in Springpark

Egg Roll Cafe

Chinese in Apollo Arapaho And Camelot

My Canh Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

My Canh Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Dallas County and Scott.
People found this by searching for: Mi Canh Dallas, My Canh Restaurant Garland, My Canh Garland Menu, My Canh Restaurant, My Canh Chinese Restaurant, My Canh Restaurant Garland Tx, My Canh Garland, My Cahn Dallas, and My Canh Chinese Restaurant Menu.