My Diner

Neighborhoods: South Boston
Cuisine: Sandwiches, American, Wraps

My Diner is a Sandwiches, American, and Wraps restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 7/22/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/15/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/16/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/01/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from Ardsley, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/20/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/04/2013

A Sandwiches food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 5/22/2013

A diner from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

Sandwich-300x200

SuzieQ123 photo

SuzieQ123

South Boston, MA

Wonderful Breakfast-Exceptional Service-Swift Delivery

This restaurant is (first of all) famous for their pancakes-which are unreal. About a year or two ago I had MULTIPLE horrible experiences dining inside, picking up food, and with a waitress that worked there. I’m not sure if she works there still..but I have not seen or heard her rude voice on the phone. I still won’t eat inside I find it claustrophobic and uncomfortable and every time-ANYONE walks in, they are stared at, which I also find rude..it’s like sitting on the train or bus. People don’t know what to do-so they stare. Whatever, just eat your breakfast and read the paper. Famous for turkey? I don’t think so. I have had the turkey (numerous times) -no thanks. I have had the chicken ziti and broccoli, that is VERY good. Anything else other than breakfast ehhh I’ll pass. It’s a breakfast time. As far as being OPEN at DINNERTIME- never said that. I have ordered DINNER AND LUNCH MEALS and they were bland or UN-tasty…except the chicken ziti broccoli. As far as the waitress that was tan with skinny legs-I was simply describing her because nobody else in there looked like that, and she was A. hideous B. unhealthy looking(she appeared to be high, dirty with greasy hair, and C. nobody wants to look at an older woman’s gross dry tan bony legs while they’re trying to enjoy breakfast. And I’m sure you know who I am talking about, or you work there, or you’re friends with the owner, however you’re connected I really don’t care. I can say what I want. My business probably keeps them in business-kapeesh? Have a wonderful day!

Eggs, Bagel Etc;

January 7, 2010

My Diner is good

My diner is a good little place to get breakfast, especially when the other places get over crowded on the weekend mornings. I usually get the french toast, its pretty good.

My Diner

Sandwiches in South Boston

Sidewalk Cafe

Cafe in South Boston

Land of Pizza

Rondo's Sub Shop

Soups in South Boston

10/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried Doughboy Deli in South Boston.

9/28/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Rondo's Sub Shop in South Boston, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food good. And no to much money slot of food excelllant
9/26/2017

A Pizza food lover from Boston, MA tried Andrew Square House of Pizza in South Boston.

9/17/2017

A chowhound from US tried Doughboy Deli in South Boston.

8/06/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Sidewalk Cafe in South Boston, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/19/2017

A Soups food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Rondo's Sub Shop in South Boston.

6/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried Doughboy Donuts & Deli in South Boston.

6/01/2017

A Soups chowhound from Jamaica Plain, MA tried Rondo's Sub Shop in South Boston.

5/23/2017

An American chowhound from Laurel, MD tried Mul's Diner in South Boston, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Mul's Diner in South Boston.

No Parking Small Delivery

Lunch in South Boston

Supreme House of Pizza

Calzones in South Boston

My Diner  Restaurant Reviews

My Diner is located near the cities of Uphams Corner, Suffolk County, , Boston, and North Waltham.
People found this by searching for: My Diner South Boston, My Diner South Boston Menu, My Diner Boston, Mul's Diner Menu, My Diner South Boston Ma, My Diner, and My Diner Menu.