523 Se Grand Ave
Portland, OR 97214-2214

My Father's Place

Neighborhoods: Buckman
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Diner

My Father's Place is a American, Pub Food, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

June 25, 2012

Nasty, grimy, punk bar that's loud, full of kids, bad food and horrible lighting. Yeeeeaaaahahhhhhh that's the real deal. I like to play pool there and get back in touch with my badass roots.
August 20, 2011

Horrible service with death threats from a hipster bartender

Horrible service from a dramatic male bartender. This guy was out of line and shouldn't be allowed to work with the public. I was coming to My Fathers Place every weekend, but no longer. The bartender last Saturday 8/13/11 was allowing his…
July 14, 2011

This is my favorite hangout spot in Portland.

The title says it all. Great food, strong drinks, friendly staff, trivia, pool... Couldn't ask for more!

Pambiche

Organic in Buckman

Slow Bar

American in Buckman

6/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Portland, OR tried Pizza Hut in Laurelhurst.

6/21/2017

A Lunch food lover from Vancouver, WA tried Asian Fusion Bowl, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I had masubi and fried rice. Both dishes were so delicious! Will definitely go back.
Comments
Call to Order to avoid long wait
6/19/2017

A Thai chowhound from US tried Authentic Thai in Richmond.

6/19/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Gresham, OR tried Don Pedro Mexican Food in Gresham - Rockwood.

6/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Beaverton, OR tried The Chiam Restaurant in Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Portland, OR tried The Chiam Restaurant in Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill.

6/15/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Lake Oswego, OR tried El Guajillo in Tigard Neighborhood Area 3 and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2017

An American food lover from Kent, WA tried Daily Planet in Powellhurst - Gilbert and liked it.

6/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Portland, OR tried La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in Brooklyn Action Corps, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Portland, OR tried Marco Polo Garden in Old Town - Chinatown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Outdoor seating Parking

My Father's Place  Restaurant Reviews

My Father's Place is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: My Fathers Place Menu Portland, My Father's Place Portland Or, My Father's Place Portland Menu, My Father's Place Menu, My Father's Place Portland, My Fathers Place Portland, My Fathers Place Portland, Or Breakfast, and My Father's Place Menu Portland.