523 Se Grand Ave
Portland, OR 97214-2214

My Father's Place

Neighborhoods: Buckman
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Diner

My Father's Place is a American, Pub Food, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

June 25, 2012

Nasty, grimy, punk bar that's loud, full of kids, bad food and horrible lighting. Yeeeeaaaahahhhhhh that's the real deal. I like to play pool there and get back in touch with my badass roots.
August 20, 2011

Horrible service with death threats from a hipster bartender

Horrible service from a dramatic male bartender. This guy was out of line and shouldn't be allowed to work with the public. I was coming to My Fathers Place every weekend, but no longer. The bartender last Saturday 8/13/11 was allowing his…
July 14, 2011

This is my favorite hangout spot in Portland.

The title says it all. Great food, strong drinks, friendly staff, trivia, pool... Couldn't ask for more!

The Rose & Raindrop

Organic in Buckman

Slow Bar

American in Buckman

12/14/2017

An American food lover from Portland, OR tried McDonald's in St. Johns.

12/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from Portland, OR tried Decoy in Linnton.

12/12/2017

An American food lover from Medford, OR tried Family Inn Restaurant (CLOSED) in Lents.

12/12/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Gaffer's Fish & Chips in Metzger.

12/11/2017

A diner from Tualatin, OR tried Shoko Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Portland, OR tried China Rim in Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill.

12/08/2017

A Thai food lover from Beaverton, OR tried Thai Roses in Garden Home - Raleigh Hills.

12/07/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Bonney Lake, WA tried Poncho's in Laurelhurst.

12/04/2017

A diner from Beaverton, OR tried Prosperity Pie Shoppe.

12/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried Jumbo Chinese Restaurant in Ardenwald - Brentwood - Darlington.

American Outdoor seating Parking

My Father's Place  Restaurant Reviews

My Father's Place is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: My Fathers Place Menu Portland, My Father's Place Portland Or, My Father's Place Portland, My Fathers Place Portland, Or Breakfast, My Father's Place Menu Portland, My Fathers Place Portland, My Father's Place Portland Menu, and My Father's Place Menu.