523 Se Grand Ave
Portland, OR 97214-2214

My Father's Place

Neighborhoods: Buckman
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Diner

My Father's Place is a American, Pub Food, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

June 25, 2012

Nasty, grimy, punk bar that's loud, full of kids, bad food and horrible lighting. Yeeeeaaaahahhhhhh that's the real deal. I like to play pool there and get back in touch with my badass roots.
August 20, 2011

Horrible service with death threats from a hipster bartender

Horrible service from a dramatic male bartender. This guy was out of line and shouldn't be allowed to work with the public. I was coming to My Fathers Place every weekend, but no longer. The bartender last Saturday 8/13/11 was allowing his…
July 14, 2011

This is my favorite hangout spot in Portland.

The title says it all. Great food, strong drinks, friendly staff, trivia, pool... Couldn't ask for more!

The Rose & Raindrop

Organic in Buckman

Slow Bar

American in Buckman

10/16/2017

An American chowhound from Portland, OR tried Coach's Bar & Grill in Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill North.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Subway in Sylvan - Highlands, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
There is this girl late 30's early 40's....my mom an elderly women goes for morning walk for exercise everyday. She goes to subway for cookies or chips, snack for later. This lady charges her for 2 cookies and then doesn't give her the 2 cookies. She come
10/15/2017

A dining patron from Kailua, HI tried Yankee Pot Roast in Northwest - Northwest Industrial, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Old style solid!!
Cons
Kind of remote
Comments
Wonderful
10/15/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from Oregon City, OR tried Ranch Tavern in Jennings Lodge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We have eaten and had drinks here. The service is way over the top, and the food is awesome. Five plus stars across the board.
10/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried China Star in Powellhurst - Gilbert, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Meianna Bakery in Powellhurst - Gilbert.

10/13/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Kay's Bar & Grill in Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Bonney Lake, WA tried Don Pedro Mexican Food in Gresham - Rockwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Lake Oswego, OR tried Don Pedro Mexican Food in Gresham - Rockwood.

10/07/2017

A Cafe food lover from US tried Anna Banana's in St. Johns.

American Outdoor seating Parking

My Father's Place  Restaurant Reviews

My Father's Place is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: My Fathers Place Portland, Or Breakfast, My Father's Place Portland Menu, My Fathers Place Portland, My Father's Place Portland Or, My Father's Place Portland, My Fathers Place Menu Portland, My Father's Place Menu, and My Father's Place Menu Portland.