My Girls

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food and service bad!"
"Good food"
Cons
"Rude waitress with no personality that is NOT friendly or welcoming! "

American Cafe Lunch

My Girls  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/03/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2016 A diner from Monongahela, PA tried it.

• 6/19/2016 A diner from Belle Vernon, PA tried it.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from Irwin, PA tried it.

• 3/19/2016 A diner from Johnstown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/29/2016 A diner from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2016 A diner from Willis, MI tried it.

• 1/28/2016 A diner from Monongahela, PA tried it.

• 12/15/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

My Girls is located near the cities of Monessen, Speers, Belle Vernon, Belle, and North Charleroi.
People found this by searching for: My Girls Restaurant Charleroi Pa 15022, My Girls Charleroi, My Girls Charleroi Pa, My Girls Charleroi Menu, My Girls Charleroi Pa Menu, My Girls Menu, and My Girls Restaurant Charleroi Pa.