801 Mckean Ave
Charleroi, PA 15022

My Girls

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Nothing"
"Food and service bad!"
"Good food"
Cons
"Food took forever, waitress looked like an heroin addict. "
"Rude waitress with no personality that is NOT friendly or welcoming! "
Comments
"Save your money."
  • 10/01/2017

An American food lover from Monongahela, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/23/2017

An American food lover from Irwin, PA tried it.

• 8/08/2017

An American food lover from Meadville, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/26/2017

A diner from Belle Vernon, PA tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A diner from Belle Vernon, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    Food took forever, waitress looked like an heroin addict.
    Comments
    Save your money.
  • 4/22/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 4/18/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 3/22/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 10/03/2016

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Cafe Lunch

My Girls  Restaurant Reviews

My Girls is located near the cities of Monessen, Speers, Belle Vernon, Belle, and North Charleroi.
People found this by searching for: My Girls Restaurant Charleroi Pa 15022, My Girls Charleroi Menu, My Girls Restaurant Charleroi Pa, 3 Sisters Restaurant Charleroi Pa, My Girls Charleroi, My Girls Charleroi Pa Menu, My Girls Charleroi Pa, Charleroi Mail, and My Girls Korner Kitchen Menu.