My Girls

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food and service bad!"
"Good food"
Cons
"Rude waitress with no personality that is NOT friendly or welcoming! "

American Cafe Lunch

My Girls  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/19/2016 A diner from Homer City, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/29/2016 A diner from Romulus, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2016 A diner from Romulus, MI tried it.

• 1/28/2016 A diner from Belle Vernon, PA tried it.

• 12/15/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/12/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/09/2015 A diner from Morgantown, WV tried it.

• 12/09/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

My Girls is located near the cities of Monessen, Speers, Belle Vernon, Belle, and North Charleroi.
People found this by searching for: My Girls In Charlero, My Girls Restaurant Charleroi Pa 15022, My Girls Charleroi Menu, My Girls Charleroi Pa, My Girls 15022, My Girls Restaurant Charleroi Pa, My Girls Munu, My Girls Charleroi Pa Menu, and My Girls Charleroi.