9514 Reseda Blvd Ste 15
Northridge, CA 91324-2334

My Hero Submarine Sandwich

Neighborhoods: Northridge
Cuisine: Soups, Breakfast, Salads

Pros
"I have been eating at My Hero since 1967. The sandwich including tge special and very tasty "salad" that is inside the My Hero Specisl Sibmstine Sandwich is OUTSTANDING. My Hero is worth the drive, passing Subways, Jersey Mike's and any other sub shop. E"
"The best pastrami sandwiches in town. Friendly staff. "
  • 12/27/2014

A Soups food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/04/2013

A Soups chowhound from Bakersfield, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2013

A diner from Big Spring, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best pastrami sandwiches in town. Friendly staff.

Soups Breakfast Parking
El Indio Mexicano Restaurant

Tortilla Inn

Ela India Azteca

Pizzasaurus Rex

Pizza in Northridge

My Hero Submarine Sandwich  Restaurant Reviews

My Hero Submarine Sandwich is located near the cities of Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, North Hills, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: My Hero Subs Northridge Menu, My Hero Sandwich, Northridge, My Hero Northridge, My Hero Northridge Menu, My Hero Subs Northridge, My Hero Restaurant Northridge, My Hero Sub Shop Northridge, Our Hero Subs Menu, and My Hero Subs Menu.