36125 26 Mile Rd
Lenox, MI 48048-3100

My Place Donut & Coffee Shop

Cuisine: Coffee, Donuts, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Meat is fantastic. Super tender. Sauces are good with a nice BBQ variety. Sides, which were once lagging, are improving in quality too. Friendly staff."
  • 5/02/2017

A Coffee chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/09/2015

A dining patron from Jackson, MI tried it.

• 4/18/2015

• 4/10/2015

• 2/07/2015

A Coffee food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/24/2014

• 8/25/2014

A Coffee food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/26/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/22/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/22/2014

A Coffee chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Coffee Donuts Cafe

My Place Donut & Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

My Place Donut & Coffee Shop is located near the cities of New Haven, Macomb County, Chesterfield Township, and Lenox Township.
People found this by searching for: My Place Donut & Coffee Shop Lenox, My Place Lenox Mich, My Place Cafe Lenox Mi, My Place Donut & Coffee Shop Menu, Lenox Twp Mi My Cafe Menu, My Place Donut & Coffee Shop, My Place Coffee And Donut Shop, My Place Cafe Michigan, and My Place Restaurant 26 Mile.