7205 State Route 22
Greensburg, PA 15601-8858

My Sister's Bistro

(Near the intersection of State Route 22 and PA-819)

Cuisine: Bistro

Overall
Pros
"Food and service and hominess, all great."
"Food is excellent, all food!!"
Cons
"no hooters girls."
  • 1/12/2019

A Bistro food lover from Turtle Creek, PA tried it.

• 5/21/2017

A Bistro chowhound from Blairsville, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2016

A dining patron from Greensburg, PA tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A dining patron from Irwin, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2016

A Bistro food lover from Murrysville, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/08/2016

A dining patron from Export, PA tried it.

• 5/21/2016

A Bistro chowhound from Murrysville, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and service and hominess, all great.
    Cons
    no hooters girls.
  • 4/26/2016

A Bistro chowhound from Summerville, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

A Bistro chowhound from Murrysville, PA tried it.

• 4/18/2016

A Bistro food lover from Murrysville, PA tried it.

Bistro

My Sister's Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

My Sister's Bistro is located near the cities of South Greensburg, Bovard, and Hempfield Township.
People found this by searching for: My Sisters Bistro Greensburg Menu, My Sister's Bistro New Alexandria Pa.Com, Sisters Restaurant New Alexander Pa, My Sisters Bistro Greensburg Pa, Iceburgh Bistro Irwin Pa, My Sisters Bistro, My Sister's Bistro, and My Sisters Bistro Menu.