Mythos

Neighborhoods: Bayside
Cuisine: Greek, Buffet, Private Parties

Pros
"Amazing food & hospitality "
Cons
"Only con might be the parking situation- but nothing too bad!"
robit1 photo

robit1

Toronto, ON

An establishment of contrast!

Our entrance was met by a man that really, should have taken the night off. Not a smile and believe me when I say, “not welcoming”. Irregardless the decor alone over came the lack of hospitality. Our server very quickly made us forget the issue. Her product knowledge was 100% and her demeanor just added to the fact that we were ordering just what we wanted. We had the 3 appetizers and 3 main courses. In hind sight, one appetizer shared and 3 main courses would have been perfect. The portions, not gargantuan were still very very filling and we left with 2 doggie bags. to close this up I’ll just talk money. $80.00 bill I thought was more then fair, 1/2 a carafe of house wine , 3 appetizers 3 main courses. Fair deal for a good meal!

Greek Good For Kids Parking

Mythos   Restaurant Reviews

• 5/25/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Amazing food & hospitality
    Cons
    Only con might be the parking situation- but nothing too bad!
Mythos is located near the cities of Oakland Gardens, Douglaston, Bayside Hills, Little Neck, and Beechhurst.
People found this by searching for: Mythos Bayside Ny, Mythos Menu Bayside, Mythos Bayside, Mythos Restaurant Bayside, Mythos Restaurant Flushing Ny, Mythos Bayside Lunch Menu, Mythos In Baysid Northern Blvd, and Mythos Restaurant Bayside Ny.