7161 Bishop Rd
Plano, TX 75024-3625

Naan Sushi Japanese Restaurant

(Between Martin Rd and Kincaid Rd)

Cuisine: Korean, Gluten Free, Asian fusion

Naan Sushi Japanese Restaurant is a Korean, Gluten Free, and Asian fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/12/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

procuringedibles photo

procuringedibles

Used to be 4 star, but now it's not in the stars at all

Naan used to have great food and great service and a great atmosphere.Now all that is left is the atmosphere. And that’s only if you want to sit in a restaurant with no air conditioning. The servers are mostly excellent, unless you get one of the ones who is not trained AT ALL. The sushi is a tad bit fishy and usually sits for a long time before the server goes to pick it up to bring it to the table. They also bring the sushi, when you order it with kitchen food, into the back kitchen to wait for the other food to be ready. I don’t know about you, but I don’t like HOT sushi, at least not when its meant to be cool. The food takes a long time, even at lunch when there is no one there. Last time I was there, there was a bird inside the restaurant and they had an employee trap it with a pool net. This is no 4 star restaurant. I don’t believe it even deserves a star anymore.

morgandallas photo

morgandallas

Top notch for sushi

I ’ve heard NAAN Sushi from my buddy a lot, want to go there and was excited to have a dinner.amazing sushi let me tell my experience here.

From start to finish, the highest quality, best sushi I’ve ever had, and I’ve had it all throughout Japan. We sat at the bar, and our server was friendly, funny, and very professional.

MT Fuji, Ahi Tuna tower, WOW, TOP NOTCH SUSHI .try them you know it. good place to eat and walk out after dinner.

Tuna tower

TOP NOTCH

smithmark photo

smithmark

Dallas, TX

Best traditional sushi in the city! Excellent

This place has the best sushi I’ve ever had. I had lunch at the sushi bar with Friends eating LSU, SMU roll, Sushi tuna,fresh salmon, which I loved. Excellent.

I had a taste of nearly ever fish he had. My two favorites were uni (which I had for the first time there and it was so AMAZING, I had to have seconds) and the freshwater eel.

I would highly recommend this place for anyone who wants the best sushi outside of Japan.

Service is excellent, the restaurant is beautiful and the prices are great for the quality of food you get.

Half price sushi and half price drink for happy hour is best happy hour here.

VOLCANO

Very good.

MILLER photo

MILLER

Dallas, TX

YES,YES! NAAN Sushi is BEST.

NAAN Sushi has the freshest sushi in DFW. Their sushi just melts in your mouth literally.

This place is amazing! Everytime I dine here, I have a better experience. NAAN Sushi is best sushi restaurant and my favorite place.

We sipped on Ginger, vodka infused martinis and ordered the Chef Choice and premium sushi roll (SMU,LSU) tasting menu. a little bit pricy but worthy of it

They are incredible FRESH sushi and very tasty, server told us ordered tuna Hawaii next day Fedex delivery! WOW, my dream come true for great sushi with great friends. Good time here always.

Love this place! Can’t wait to go back!

amandaritter photo

amandaritter

Dallas, TX

Worst Customer Service in DFW!

This restaurant has never really blown me away but was unfortunately one of the only places open after 12am …which was the primary reason for my visit last night. Not only were we ignored for a good 40 minutes (as other tables were serviced right next to us) my friend and I were treated as if we were bothering the waitress by finally asking her to take our order. The night progressively got worse when the waitress, after ignoring us the entire evening, decided to finally grace us with her presence only after over hearing that we had asked to speak to a manager. She approached the table visibily irritated and asked us why we needed to speak to the manager. This kind of customer service is unacceptable and was so ridiculous that we actually started to find humor in the audacity of this particular waitress. Naan used to be considered an upscale establishment but has clearly gone downhill and their standards in customer care significantly diminished. It’s one thing to be busy and overwhelmed, but to add blatant rudeness to the mix is truly unbelievable. And of course the manager never approached the table to address our concerns. Owners should consider doing some quality assurance with their existing staff and management before any more customers are mistreated. As an editor of a popular magazine, I’ve hosted many business lunches and dinners over the years, however, I will not be returning or recommending this business to others as I’ve kindly done in the past

Sunnyboy2010 photo

Sunnyboy2010

Creative,Fresh & Amazing sushi Here, NAAN SUSHI Best

Outstanding, Amazing sushi Here NAAN SUSHI.

To describe the sushi here,

The fish is so fresh and the taste unbelievable. It’s so fresh and tasty.

Tuna tower

VERY GOOD

sushigirl505 photo

sushigirl505

Cambridge, MA

Nice Korean restaurant in Shops at Legacy. Sushi and sash...

Nice Korean restaurant in Shops at Legacy. Sushi and sashimi are excellent if a little expensive (for ex. $12 for 5 pieces of nigiri and 2 pieces of sashimi). Bi bim bap was okay the last time I tried it; I’ve had better in a much more casual place. They have some pretty good bento box deals for lunch. I tried their spicy tofu & seafood stew ($8) which was tasty and chockful of small shrimp, mussels, and one huge scallop; it was a little too spicy for me though, I could barely finish 3/4 of it (and it’s not humongous). Service is attentive (maybe a little too much so, but perhaps cuz there weren’t too many people dining at the time), but the food took a looong time to arrive.

Korean Reservations Outdoor seating
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 11:00AM - 01:00AM (Sushi bar)

Naan Sushi Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Naan Plano Menu, Naan Sushi, Japanese Restaurant In 75024, Naan Korean, Naan Sushi Plano Texas, Naan Sushi Menu Prices, Naan Restaurant, and Naan Plano.