38400 Yucca Tree St
Palmdale, CA 93551

Nadia Cakes

Cuisine: Cakes, Cupcakes, Bakeries

• 6/16/2015

A Cakes chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and didn't like it.

MariaG photo

MariaG

Art you can eat!

Amazing cakes by this lady! FINALLY somebody in the AV who can do the stuff we see on Ace of Cakes. She does cake tasting, which I highly recommend because you will be totally sold after you taste her cake. I went to 3 bakeries for my wedding cake before I found her online and I was really impressed. The cake was great! She does everything from scratch and you can taste it when you take the very first bite. She delivered the cake, dressed the table and included a cake plate all for one (very reasonable) price. I definatly recommend!!! I will use her for every cake I ever order in the future.

jenny634 photo

jenny634

Lancaster, CA

REALLY REALLY good cake!!

I would eat this cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could! Tasted THAT good! Not dry and generic like all the other bakeries I tried. Abby did my wedding cake and I was 100% satisfied with the service, design, taste- I can’t say enough. It was the highlight of the reception! Definatly recommend!

Cake

Devils food cake with cream cheese frosting

happycouple photo

happycouple

Really incomperable cake

These cakes are truly works of art. There simply is no comparison to other providers anywhere in So Cal. It’s not just the reliable, friendly and timely service. It’s the creativity, the finish and the taste of these cakes that leaves everyone trying to figure out how she does it.

Before we bought our cake here, we shopped all and tasted most of the other local vendors in the Lancaster/Palmdale area. There really is nothing to compare with quality. I got my husband to go with me to about half the tastings (I know, it was a miracle) but after he tried all the other cakes, he told me I could spend whatever I wanted on a cake from Nadiacakes and, actually, it was very reasonable compared to the other vendors who were nowhere near the quality.

I will make this suggestion: be careful if you start your search on the web. There are some vendors in this area have pictures on their websites that look almost NOTHING like the cakes they actually create. In fact, during the course of our quest for the perfect wedding cake, we actually considered another vendor who has a pretty elaborate website. By total accident, I mean really small world of small worlds, we ended up at a wedding where this competitor provided the cake. We were excited to get the chance to see one of her (the competitor’s cakes) in person. That’s all we needed to see. We decided on Nadiacakes that day and that was the day my husband said he didn’t care what Nadiacakes cost, he wanted it. So I got it and several of our guests have since bought Nadiacakes as well.

Cake

11/23/2019

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit.

11/23/2019

A diner from US tried Outback Steakhouse.

11/05/2019

A dining patron from Lancaster, CA tried Tom's Burgers Restaurant 25, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/25/2019

A dining patron from US tried Los Cipotes salvodorian grill.

10/03/2019

A dining patron from Lawndale, CA tried Tom's Burgers Restaurant 25 and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/01/2019

A diner from US tried Bakery Express Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/28/2019

A dining patron from South San Francisco, CA tried Vince's Pasta & Pizza.

9/27/2019

A diner from US tried Mama's Kitchen.

9/04/2019

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Dragon Express Chinese Restaurant.

8/01/2019

A Buffet food lover from US tried Buffet King.

Cakes Wedding Cakes Cupcakes
jenny634

Nadiacakes

0 useful

MariaG

tofulover

Nadia Cakes  Restaurant Reviews

Nadia Cakes is located near the cities of Lakeview and Desert View Highlands.
People found this by searching for: Nadia's Cakes Pricing On Cakes, List Of Nadia Cupcakes, Nadia Cakes Pic, Nadia's Cupcakes Palmdale, Cost Of 1 Nadias Cupcakes, Nadia Cakes Menu, Nadia Cakes, Nadia's Cakes, and Nadia's Cakes Menu.