248-25 Northern Blvd
Little Neck, NY 11362

Napoli Joe

Neighborhoods: Douglaston Little Neck
Cuisine: Wings, Vegetarian, Chicken

Napoli Joe is a Wings, Vegetarian, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Well, I received a pleasant surprise tonight – a FREE pizza from Napoli Joe’s. They had failed to deliver my order last week and sent me the pizza to apologize for their error. Seems there were technical issues and they wanted to make it up to me. They even called and apologized for the inconvenience I experienced. I am very appreciative and thank them for the gesture of good will. I will definitely give them another try, and their pizza was good too.

XPman photo

XPman

Queens, NY

Very Friendly place.Food is great.Service is outstanding.

I decided to try Napoli Joe Pizza since my friend did recommend it. I was greeted promptly by staff. I ordered my food and while I am waiting the manager on duty approach me, shake my hand and inform me about the status of my order. It was very nice of him he offered me a drink. That’s Hospitality. I will recommend Napoli Joe to my friends for their friendly service and delicious food.

Chicken Francese

Great food

4/01/2021

A dining patron from US tried Ristorante La Grotta Di Marcello, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/27/2021

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Ristorante La Grotta Di Marcello, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It's my new home. Marcello and staff are amazing. The food is incredible!
2/25/2021

A dining patron from Fresh Meadows, NY tried IL Sapore Italiano Pizzeria in Douglaston Little Neck.

12/15/2020

A dining patron from Little Neck, NY tried Ristorante La Grotta Di Marcello.

6/02/2020

A Pizza food lover from Freeport, NY tried Centre Pizza in Douglaston Little Neck.

4/13/2020

A diner from Richmond Hill, NY tried Centre Pizza in Douglaston Little Neck, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/04/2020

A Peruvian chowhound from Elmont, NY tried Lima 33 Restaurant.

2/18/2020

A diner from Rosedale, NY tried Bocconcini Pizzeria.

2/05/2020

A diner from Great Neck, NY tried Ristorante La Grotta Di Marcello.

12/19/2019

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Ace Bagels in Little Neck.

Delivery Wings Vegetarian
Aegea Gyros & Pizza

Greek in Douglastown-Little Neck

IL Sapore Italiano Pizzeria

Italian in Douglastown-Little Neck

Napoli Joe  Restaurant Reviews

Napoli Joe is located near the cities of Douglaston, University Gardens, Russell Gardens, Bayside Hills, and Oakland Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Best Chicken Francese. I Douglaston & Littlle Neck Ny, Napoli Joe's, Napoli Joe Little Neck, Napoli Joe's Pizza, Napoli Joe Menu, Napoli Joe's Little Neck, Napoli Joe Pizza Little Neck, and Napoli Pizzeria Douglaston.