248-25 Northern Blvd
Little Neck, NY 11362

Napoli Joe

Neighborhoods: Douglaston Little Neck
Cuisine: Wings, Vegetarian, Chicken

Napoli Joe is a Wings, Vegetarian, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Well, I received a pleasant surprise tonight – a FREE pizza from Napoli Joe’s. They had failed to deliver my order last week and sent me the pizza to apologize for their error. Seems there were technical issues and they wanted to make it up to me. They even called and apologized for the inconvenience I experienced. I am very appreciative and thank them for the gesture of good will. I will definitely give them another try, and their pizza was good too.

XPman photo

XPman

Queens, NY

Very Friendly place.Food is great.Service is outstanding.

I decided to try Napoli Joe Pizza since my friend did recommend it. I was greeted promptly by staff. I ordered my food and while I am waiting the manager on duty approach me, shake my hand and inform me about the status of my order. It was very nice of him he offered me a drink. That’s Hospitality. I will recommend Napoli Joe to my friends for their friendly service and delicious food.

Chicken Francese

Great food

5/29/2019

A dining patron from Westport, CT tried Kebab House in Douglaston Little Neck.

4/08/2019

A dining patron from Cliffside Park, NJ tried IL Sapore Italiano Pizzeria in Douglaston Little Neck.

1/29/2019

An Italian chowhound from Mattituck, NY tried Giardino in Douglaston.

12/02/2018

An Italian food lover from Rosedale, NY tried IL Sapore Italiano Pizzeria in Douglaston Little Neck.

9/16/2018

An Italian chowhound from Elizabeth, NJ tried Ristorante La Grotta Di Marcello, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was perfect the service was excellent.
Cons
Bar area was a little small
Comments
Will be back again loved it
8/09/2018

A diner from US tried Greek Islands Restaurant in Douglaston Little Neck.

7/23/2018

A dining patron from Queens Village, NY tried IL Bacco Italiano Ristorante in Douglaston Little Neck.

4/27/2018

A dining patron from Bayside, NY tried Grain House in Little Neck.

12/01/2017

A dining patron from Bayside, NY tried IL Sapore Italiano Pizzeria in Douglaston Little Neck, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/25/2017

A diner from Flushing, NY tried La Baraka, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Delivery Wings Vegetarian
Aegea Gyros & Pizza

Greek in Douglastown-Little Neck

IL Sapore Italiano Pizzeria

Italian in Douglastown-Little Neck

Napoli Joe  Restaurant Reviews

Napoli Joe is located near the cities of Douglaston, University Gardens, Russell Gardens, Bayside Hills, and Oakland Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Napoli Joe Menu, Napoli Joe's Pizza, Napoli Joe Little Neck, Best Chicken Francese. I Douglaston & Littlle Neck Ny, Napoli Joe Pizza Little Neck, Napoli Pizzeria Douglaston, Napoli Joe's, and Napoli Joe's Little Neck.