4409 Chapman Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920

Napoli Pizza & Grill

Neighborhoods: South Knoxville
Cuisine: Calzones, Desserts, Kid's Menu

Napoli Pizza & Grill is a Calzones, Desserts, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/17/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2013

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

MenuismAdmin photo

MenuismAdmin

Knoxville, TN

BAD SERVICE!!!!!

They served a chicken hero on a hamburger roll and tried to make me feel like I expected too much. What I ordered is both on the menu and on the wall menu and it is listed as a HERO. I tried to work it out with them and they told me first it was a misprint (not my fault). When I took a picture of the wall menu showing that my sandwich was to be served on a hero bun not a small hamburger bun the man told me I was not allowed to take pictures. I was on the road and I did not realize what they had served me until I was several miles away. I thought like most restaurants they would make it up to the customer. NOT HERE..They tried to make it like it was my fault and I should accept their menu “misprint” The sandwich was very small and left me hungry while my friend who bought a sub at Kroger’s was not hungry.

3 1/2 hours and I am still waiting.

Food took an hour and a half to arrive. Ordered spaghetti with meatballs, chicken parm, fried mushrooms, and a slice of cake. The meatballs were chopped up. Defeats the purpose of ordering them. I wanted MEATBALLS not meat cubes. The chicken parm I ordered was the pasta but was given a sub and the mushrooms were cold. The only thing that was good was the cake. I called to complain and they said they would remake it. Another 2 hours later, yes 3 1/2 hours after my original order, and the food is still not here. The guy on the phone was very rude and unprofessional and did not understand why I was angry.

Spaghetti with Beef Meatballs

The chop up the meatballs. What is the point of ordering them if they are going to do that?

May 20, 2014

The food is always delicious & hot & fresh. Service is fast and always friendly. I very highly recommend Napolis Pizza & Grill

2/07/2019

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Szechuan Garden Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/01/2019

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Azul Tequila Mexican Grill.

2/01/2019

An Asian chowhound from Knoxville, TN tried Little Bangkok.

1/26/2019

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Fuji Japanese Grill and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/26/2019

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Little Bangkok.

1/13/2019

An American (New) chowhound from Knoxville, TN tried Fieldhouse Social.

1/11/2019

An American food lover from US tried Waffle House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast friendly entertaining service
1/07/2019

A diner from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

1/05/2019

A dining patron from Harriman, TN tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

1/04/2019

A dining patron from Oak Ridge, TN tried Darryl's Restaurant & Bar.

Delivery Good for groups Dinner

Napoli Pizza & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Napoli Pizza & Grill is located near the cities of Knox County.
People found this by searching for: Napolis Knoxville, Napoli Pizza Knoxville Tn, Napoli Pizza & Grill Knoxville, Tn, Napoli Pizza Knoxville, Napoli, Knoxville, Napoli's Pizza Knoxville, and Napoli Restaurant Knoxville.