Napoli Pizza Pasta

Neighborhoods: Long Island City
Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Lunch

Napoli Pizza Pasta is a Pizza, Pasta, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pizza

dateam photo

dateam

Calgary, AB

Long Island City's Best Kept Secret!

I LOVE this restaurant!!! I lived in an apartment around the corner from this incredible tiny restaurant and I ate there at least once a week (for almost a year!). I still crave their pizza and pasta!!! The amount of food (and the quality) is amazing for the price you pay! I would buy a salad, pasta dish and drink for $12-14 (tax and tip included) and it would feed me for 3 meals. A slice of pizza will run you between $2 and $3… and fill you up! Even the canned and bottled drinks cost less than buying a single one at a grocery/convenience store.

The service is friendly and the staff speak 3 languages (English, Spanish and Italian).

If you’re in there on a crowded night (which most are) you’ll have people climbing over you to get in and out of the restaurant as the takeout counter is at the front … but everything about this restaurant is worth the squishy atmosphere.

It is a perfect place to grab a quick bite or a take-out meal. Fantastic value and OUTSTANDING food! If you’re in Manhattan… it’s well worth the 15 min ride out to Queens on the N/W/R/G/V (and the short walk from the train) to eat at this gem!!! On my 3 day vacation back to the city I myself made the trek for the meal and memories.

The only downside of this restaurant is that is now 3000 miles from where I live. :o(

Go Enjoy! Give this GREAT establishment your business! Your stomach and wallet will thank you!

Berrylicious photo

Berrylicious

Long Island City, NY

Horrible Food

Regular Pizza thin as paper, their cecilian slice was burnt and hard as a brick. Their cheeseburger tiny and their fries greasy. Never order from them ever!

April 25, 2010

Rat infested and sweat shop conditions

As soon as the weather gets a little warm, the help sweats profusely and it gets into food. The owner does not provide enough ventilation or airconditioning relative to the size of the ovens (restaurant is extremely…
November 21, 2008

Best Pizza & Pasta in Astoria!!!

Best pasta in NYC!!! I went with my family from Italy and they love it!!! We had penne vodka, pasta bolognese, Pizza Margherita for appetizer. It was great, specially the dessert, Tartufo Ice Cream and the authentic italian Espresso and…

Pizza Pasta Lunch
Testaccio Ristorante

Italian in Sunny Side

Penthouse 808 at the Ravel Hotel

Pan Asian in Sunny Side

Lots O Bagels

Sandwiches in Astoria-Long Island City

Napoli Pizza Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Napoli Pizza Pasta is located near the cities of Rybnik, Sunnyside, Kips Bay, Greenpoint, and Manhattan.
People found this by searching for: Napoli Pizza Pasta, Napoli Pizza Astoria Menu, Napoli Pizza Pasta Astoria Menu, Napoli Pizza And Pasta, Napoli Pizza Astoria, Napoli S Long Island City, and Napoli Astoria Menu.