1220 S Brookhurst St
Anaheim, CA 92804-5419

Nara Bistro

Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Lounge, Hookah Bar

Nara Bistro is a Middle Eastern, Lounge, and Hookah Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

MoBaroudi photo

MoBaroudi

Irvine, CA

This is the best hookah lounge in the OC for sure!

This is the best hookah lounge in the OC for sure! I have tried many places and everyone else is just plain terrible. I can’t find anywhere else that the hookah is as long lasting, flavorful and the atmosphere is very relaxing during the day. For those who are more social and looking to have a party atmosphere, it is also loud on the weekend evenings…there is a DJ and people will dance and such. Overall, it’s an amazing place. I recommend the Nara mix in an orange for smoking…delicious and long lasting. Plus, the staff here is always so nice to me…they know who my wife and I are because we visit so often :) Oh yeah, and if you’re hungry the hummus is amazing and they have delicious teas and coffees

Beef Kobab

Middle Eastern Lounge Hookah Bar

Nara Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Nara Bistro is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: Nara Bistro, Nara Bistro Anaheim, Ca Menu, Nara Bistro Anaheim, Nara Bistro Menu, Nara Cafe & Bistro, Bars In Anaheim Orange 92804 Mail, Nara Restaurant Anaheim, Nara Medeteriaian Coffee At Anaheim, and Restaurant Bistro And Hooka Lounge Located In Anaheim Ca.