683 N York St
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1606

Nathan's Noodles

Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Lunch specials

Nathan's Noodles is a Thai, Lunch, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

BGH photo

BGH

Elmhurst, IL

Great Thai Food

Nathan’s Noodles offers really good Thai food. (This site had incorrectly labeled it as Italian food at one time).
My favorite dishes from this restaurant are Pad see ew when I want a noodle dish and Penang Curry when I want a (mildly spicy) rice dish.
The prices are reasonable and you get good portions. I am eating my leftovers from last night right now for lunch :-) yum!

Penang Curry (Chicken)

Mildly spicy with plenty of sauce. Slightly sweet. I like the combination of vegetables. Served with enough rice so you can mix it in the proportions you like. I would definitely recommend this dish.

Thai Delivery Lunch

Nathan's Noodles  Restaurant Reviews

Nathan's Noodles is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Melrose, and Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Nathan's Thai Elmhurst Menu, Nathan's Noodles Elmhurst, Www.Nathansnoode.Com, Thai Food In Elmhurst, Nathan's Noodles, Nathan's Noodles Menu, Nathan's Noodles Elmhurst Il, and Nathan Noodles.