24999 Santa Clara St
Hayward, CA 94544

Nation's Giant Hamburgers

Neighborhoods: Harder - Tennyson
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Bakeries

Nation's Giant Hamburgers is a American, Lunch, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/15/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2015

• 10/12/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

CarlosR727 photo

CarlosR727

Hayward, CA

Crappy service

Ordered the food for my wife and I. 25 min in I asked what was going on they said they were working on it. At 33 minutes in they said 10 minutes more I said just give me a refund. I won’t be going back ever. People that Ordered after us were given there food before us because it was a short order.

EXTRA GIANT THREE-EGGER®

American Lunch Parking

Nation's Giant Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

Nation's Giant Hamburgers is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Nations Burgers Hayward, Nations Burger China Garden Menu Castro Valley Ca, Nations Burger Menu, Nation's Giant Hamburgers Hayward, Ca, Nations Menu, Nations Hayward Menu, Nation's Giant Hamburgers Menu, Giant's Restaurant Hayward Harder, and Nations Burgers Menu.