Native New Yorker

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Barbecue

Veronica23 photo

Veronica23

Phoenix, AZ

If you're looking for good wings go someplace else!

Visited for the first time after hearing their hot wings were suppose to be “amazing”. I was very disappointed! The flavor was okay and they were lightly breaded, I liked that. But beware if you’re looking for the saucy & spicy wings that I’m used to at Long Wong’s, forget it. I ordered 2 dozen hot bone-in wings, and I know hot is an opinion but these were straight mild, my 3 year old ate 4 without a problem and he’s not one for spicy foods. Also, I expected them to be saucy but they seemed as if they were lightly sauced (sprayed on with a mister or something) to keep the breading from getting soggy, which it was anyway. I happen to prefer sauce sitting at the bottom so I can roll them around & have them extra saucy and super hot. Another disappointment were the side of curly fries I ordered, for $4 I expected a bit more, I got a small handful of fries. Usually curly fries will be seasoned, these were not.

So if your forced to go here because Long Wong’s is just too far I would suggest trying the Suicide Wings if you’re looking for spicy (although I didn’t taste them myself). Tues & Thurs they have wing specials, which may make their sub-par wings worth it.

Overall this place is bland, I will not return. When I’m craving hot wings, I want them hot, not crying on the floor hot, but I expect to at least break a sweat. Long Wong’s is still my winner!

January 13, 2012

If you're looking for good wings go someplace else

Visited for the first time after hearing their hot wings were suppose to be "amazing". I was very disappointed! The flavor was okay and they were lightly breaded, I liked that. But beware if you're looking for the saucy & spicy wings that…
November 16, 2008

Great selection of wings

They have a bunch of different kinds of wings. Their food is great. You can find good coupons for this restaurant also. They can get busy and take a while to get your food.

4/06/2018

An American food lover from US tried J P Pancake in Val Vista Lakes, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2018

A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried El Pollo Loco, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
fast service, plenty of seating even tables outside. beverage choices were good because they had vitamin flavored beverage.
Cons
restroom was low on toilet paper; salsa bar needed to be refreshed.
Comments
You can join the El Pollo Loco rewards app and get free taco and other stuff.
4/01/2018

A diner from Apache Junction, AZ tried The Coffee Shop in Agritopia.

3/31/2018

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Mucha Lucha Taco Shop, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/16/2018

A Cafe chowhound from San Antonio, TX tried Spirit Bar.

3/13/2018

An American (New) chowhound from Scottsdale, AZ tried Slate Bistro and Bar in Trilogy.

3/11/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Gilbert, AZ tried Rosati's Pizza.

2/27/2018

A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried Mulligans Grill.

2/26/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried Yulianas.

2/24/2018

A dining patron from US tried Yulianas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Cafe Barbecue

Native New Yorker  Restaurant Reviews

Native New Yorker is located near the cities of Suntree.
People found this by searching for: Native New Yorker Val Vista Elliot, Images And Native New Yorker, Native New Yorker Pizza, 110 S. Val Vista Drive, Native Newyorker Pizza Gilbert, Native New Yorker Val Vista And Elliot, and Native New Yorker Menu.