110 S Val Vista Dr

Pizza

Veronica23 photo

Veronica23

Phoenix, AZ

If you're looking for good wings go someplace else!

Visited for the first time after hearing their hot wings were suppose to be “amazing”. I was very disappointed! The flavor was okay and they were lightly breaded, I liked that. But beware if you’re looking for the saucy & spicy wings that I’m used to at Long Wong’s, forget it. I ordered 2 dozen hot bone-in wings, and I know hot is an opinion but these were straight mild, my 3 year old ate 4 without a problem and he’s not one for spicy foods. Also, I expected them to be saucy but they seemed as if they were lightly sauced (sprayed on with a mister or something) to keep the breading from getting soggy, which it was anyway. I happen to prefer sauce sitting at the bottom so I can roll them around & have them extra saucy and super hot. Another disappointment were the side of curly fries I ordered, for $4 I expected a bit more, I got a small handful of fries. Usually curly fries will be seasoned, these were not.

So if your forced to go here because Long Wong’s is just too far I would suggest trying the Suicide Wings if you’re looking for spicy (although I didn’t taste them myself). Tues & Thurs they have wing specials, which may make their sub-par wings worth it.

Overall this place is bland, I will not return. When I’m craving hot wings, I want them hot, not crying on the floor hot, but I expect to at least break a sweat. Long Wong’s is still my winner!

November 16, 2008

Great selection of wings

They have a bunch of different kinds of wings. Their food is great. You can find good coupons for this restaurant also. They can get busy and take a while to get your food.

Pizza Cafe Barbecue

Native New Yorker  Restaurant Reviews

Native New Yorker is located near the cities of Suntree.
People found this by searching for: 110 S. Val Vista Drive, Native New Yorker Val Vista And Elliot, Images And Native New Yorker, Native New Yorker Pizza, Native New Yorker Menu, Native Newyorker Pizza Gilbert, and Native New Yorker Val Vista Elliot.