148 Valley Rd
Montclair, NJ 07042-2321

Nauna's Bella Casa

Cuisine: Italian, European, Pasta

Nauna's Bella Casa is a Italian, European, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food good parking"
  • 3/17/2018

A diner from Irvington, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 6/16/2017

A diner from Union, NJ tried it.

• 12/01/2015

A dining patron from North Bergen, NJ tried it.

• 4/18/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/21/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/10/2014

An Italian chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food good parking
  • 1/17/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

bikedad77 photo

bikedad77

Upper Montclair, NJ

Very good Casual Italian

I have been going to Nauna’s since I moved to Montclair in 2001 and are never disappointed. The food is always fresh and delicious and the staff is real frendly. My favorite dishes are the stuffed rigatoni and the grilled shrimp mandarin orange salad. They also have really good paninni sandwiches. Everything they serve is good IMHO, it’s a great place with reasonable prices.

Pasta

Always fresh and not overcooked

chicken

The chicken frances is excellent

Yankees26 photo

Yankees26

Montclair, NJ

Nauna's never dissapoints

I sometimes order for delivery and sometimes eat in the dining room and I am always satisfied when I’m done. Their delivery service is the fastest around (I do order from other local places also) and the food is always hot and fresh when it arrives. When dining at Nauna’s the staff is pleasant and prompt. They offer great pasta dishes but the blackboard specials are the best way to go IMHO. They change the specials frequently and you can check on their website so see what is on special that day(yes they actually update it!).

chicken

The chicken francese has just enough lemon (not overpowering) and you can taste the white wine in the sauce.

Gnocchi bolognese

They have the best homemade gnocchi! It’s not always available so ask the server if you don’t see it on the specials menu, as sometimes they have it but don’t advertise it (I have no idea why, but they do)

TJflight photo

TJflight

Montclair, NJ

Good food, prices

Nauna’s is an institution in Montclair. My parents took me there when I was a kid, and now I take my daughter there. They have good pasta dinners, stuff for young ones, and a big menu with lots of good choices. The service is friendly and they have reasonable prices. As long as they keep doing what they are doing, they’ll be around another 30 years. I’m happy we have a place like this for family dining in town that isn’t too expensive.

chicken

The chicken parm is the awesome. Real comfort food!

rmw52 photo

rmw52

Cedar Grove, NJ

Disappointing

The woman who took our phone order was very pleasant. As soon as our order was delivered, there was a fishy smell. (Delivery was quick.) The portions are huge (three people could have eaten from the stuffed flounder I ordered). However, everything was overcooked and virtually tasteless. We threw out all leftovers. The fish in the malefeminna was fishy – some was inedible. We threw out the fried calamari – it was hard. The pasta was mushy, and the sauce was tasteless. I would much prefer better quality over quantity. Healthier options – like vegetables instead of pasta – would be nice, too. I hate to give a bad review as staying in business is not easy these days. Apparently, though, Nauna’s is not at a loss for customers who love them…just not us.

Stuffed flounder, veal, and malefemina

This was for 3 adults…not good.

LilyGrace photo

LilyGrace

Franklin Lakes, NJ

It was okay

Food was okay. I think if you want to go there for pizza with the kids ..it is fine…

Rosaleelynn photo

Rosaleelynn

Bloomfield, NJ

GROSS

I had chicken picatta..pretty simple dish and was highly disapointed, The chicken breast was overcooked and chewy…the kind of consistency I expect from a granola bar, not my sauteed chicken. I will never go back..once was enough. Overcrowded, under-staffed. looks cute from the outside but please do yourself a favor and don’t be fooled.

YUCK

Delivery Italian European

Nauna's Bella Casa  Restaurant Reviews

Nauna's Bella Casa is located near the cities of Upr Montclair, Upper Montclair, Glen Ridge, Verona, and Bloomfield.
People found this by searching for: Nanas Valley Road Montclair Nlj, Nauna's Bella Casa, Nona Restaurant, Montclair, Nj, Naunas Montclair, Nauna's Montclair Menu, Naunas Montclair Fire, Nauna's Bella Casa Reviews, Nauna's In Montclair Nj, and Nanas Resturant Montclair.