6025 Peachtree Pkwy
Norcross, GA 30092

Nemoe's Tavern & Grill

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Nemoe's Tavern & Grill is a American, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Awsome salmon, shrimp, even burgers! Love this place"
  • 7/27/2015

Maryb7 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Maryb7 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awsome salmon, shrimp, even burgers! Love this place
  • 11/07/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

craigs4 photo

craigs4

Doraville, GA

Never Again

My team decided we needed a break from the office and thought this would be a good little lunch spot. WRONG! We arrived at 11:45 and there was only 1 table seated (2 guests) and the place had this odd smell. At this point we should have just walked out. Had it just been me, I would have, but I went with the crowd.

I ordered Fish and Shrimp (Cardboard and rubber) w/ a Caesar salad. Honestly, the only thing that was actually good were the fries that came with the plate.

3 other people in my party ordered the Surf and Turf. From the way they described it, the steaks were not cooked as ordered, one could still damn near walk. The king crab legs were ok, from what little meat they could get to. No tools were offered to open them!

I’m a sucker for key lime pie so I tend to try it whenever I see it on the menu. Another bad choice! Remember when you used to open your grandmother’s closet and it smelled….old? Well imagine if you could taste that smell.

Come to think about it, there score wasn’t posted anywhere in plain site…Dear God please don’t let me get sick. Then again, throwing it up might be better than keeping it in.

Excuse me a moment….BLAHHHHHH

Fish and Shrimp

Only thing good were the French fries which I’m sure came from a bag.

American Dinner Lunch
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 01:00AM
Sun 12:00PM - 12:00AM

Nemoe's Tavern & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Nemoe's Tavern & Grill is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners, Peachtree, and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Nemoes Restaurant, Nemos In Norcross Ga, Nemo's Restaurant/Ga, Nemoes Tavern Reviews, Nemos Seafood Norcross, Nemo Travel In Johns Creek, and Nemo's Norcross.