New Asia Express Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Every time you order they charge you more even id its the one item. They are rude to the point of not showing up waited 2 hours and they never showed up"
Cons
"Slow service disrespectful thieves "
Comments
"Do not eat here"
  • 11/24/2015

A dining patron from Paducah, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2014

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2014

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/27/2014

• 3/31/2014

An Asian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/23/2014

• 2/25/2014

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service disrespectful thieves
    Comments
    Do not eat here
jmand86 photo

jmand86

Saint Paul, MN

My Failsafe Chinese

I was one of New Asia’s first regular customers – so much that the owner knew my and my fiance by first names. They have always been my failsafe Chinese take out place since they’ve opened up.
I’ll have to agree that their service has taken a serious dive in the past year or so, especially when you order over the phone – I’ve had the wrong item delivered also.
But they’re food is cheap, tasty, and I’ve always had very fresh food.

C6 Lomein Dinner

Every lomein I have I compare it to New Asia’s lomein! Its so good!!!

NewAsiaSucks photo

NewAsiaSucks

Saint Paul, MN

Horrible Customer Service

After being loyal customers to New Asia for over two years, I will no longer, ever, order from them again. After placing our order today, to have the wrong items delivered, and then to be hung up on continuously while calling New Asia to get the correct items delivered to us.

Sure their food is cheap, and it isn’t bad, but to me customer service goes along way. If you are desperate for some cheap Chow Mein, go for it, order. But, don’t be surprised when you get Egg Foo Young instead, and told it was your own fault and then hung up on.

September 5, 2011

Good price; Ok food

This food is not terrible but then again I have tried many better Asian restaurants being that I am a Chinese food fanatic. I have never had anything in my food like some other reviews have stated and I get good service. FYI there is a…

Java Drive

Fast Food in Macalester-Groveland

2/18/2018

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Saji-Ya, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2018

A Pizza food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Angelo's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I had alway gone out for pizza at a competitor who has gone out of business so tried Angelo's last year for the first time. Have tried everything on the menu except the hoaie and I find that the pizza is as good, if not better than the compeitior, plus a
Cons
There are no cons.
Comments
If you have never tried a thin crust pizza, try it. Yummy
2/11/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Egg & I - University Avenue and liked it. They liked the food.

2/10/2018

A diner from US tried Michael's Pizza.

2/08/2018

An American chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Awada's On Plato and liked it.

2/08/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Serlin's Cafe.

2/06/2018

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/04/2018

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried Carbone's - Randolph Avenue.

2/02/2018

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Mac's Dinette.

2/01/2018

An American chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Parrish's Supper Club.

Asian Chinese
Lagoon Restaurant

Chinese in Thomas Dale

New Asia Express Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

New Asia Express Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: New Asia St. Paul, New Asia Restaurant St. Paul, New Asia Lexington, New Asia Express, New Asia St Paul, Asian Express St. Paul Menu, and New Asia Express Saint Paul.