New China

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

New China is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"R u kidding? Pros?"
"Delicious lunch buffet. Its a small place but wonderful. "
"We do takeout here alot. Good food. Nice family runs the place. I have not tried the buffet."
"None."
"Great Food, good prices.."
Cons
"All food on lunch buffet was burnt/stale/dry/hard. Like they reheated the food over and over for days and days. It was all disgusting. Even plain white rice. Sweet tea was awful. Drink and ice machine broken. An 11yr old boy served my drinks and seated me"
" cleanliness..."
Comments
"Don't go!"
Stacey68 photo

Stacey68

Acworth, GA

Disappointed

We use to get dinner to go, last time was probably 3 years ago. Today I picked up lunch from there, my husband had the fried wings, fried rice & eggroll and I had the kung pao chicken lunch special. The wings, eggrolls were dry & tough as if they had been cooked this morning and warmed in their microwave, the fried rice was like the mahatma yellow rice I cook at home with some vegetables stirred into it, it didn’t taste anything like fried rice. The chicken & peanuts in my entrée were overcooked to the point of being inedible, I just ate the white rice & vegetables. We live 10 miles from the place ,& when I called to complain about the food she said to bring the food back but it’s not worth it. Not only that like I said we had already eaten some of it. Not only that the place seemed dirty. She was very rude about it. Needless to say we will not be getting food from there again.

September 20, 2009

nothing too special

This is a pretty good Chinese restaurant. They have low prices and ok service. The food is basic but if you want Chinese it'll do it. I wouldn't really go either way with recommending it.

Chinese Good For Kids Dinner

New China  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/03/2016 Stacey68 tried it.

• 5/03/2016 A diner from Acworth, GA tried it.

• 11/17/2015 A diner from Acworth, GA tried it.

• 5/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    R u kidding? Pros?
  • 3/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious lunch buffet. Its a small place but wonderful.
  • 11/06/2014 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None.
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go!
  • 6/30/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: New China Menu Acworth,Ga, New China In Acworth Ga, New China Acworth, Ga, New China Acworth, New China Restaurant Acworth Ga, New China Acworth Ga, New China In Acworth, and New China Restaurant Acworth.