New China Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, Lunch, Breakfast

New China Buffet is a Buffet, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"Just good food, excelent selection and the temperature is always just right. "
"Always looks fresh and clean in the serving area"
"Even had milk "
"Buffet was always full and the food its always good."
Cons
"Nothing really sticks out"
"Nothing really "
Comments
"Good food, just enjoy yourself"
Charity797979 photo

Charity797979

Brookfield, WI

Do not go!!!

The only reason it has a star is because I had to put one. The worst buffet we have ever been too. The food had no flavor was cold and they did not replace empty food trays. Then when asked if they could get more their response was we have no more. I would not send my worse enemy to this place!! Literally the only thing that was ok was the ice cream. The sushi was a joke it had peanuts in it and looked like it fell off the back of a truck!!!

Buffet

Not clean,no flavor,dry and just horrible.

charmed0215 photo

charmed0215

Milwaukee, WI

Good buffet even for someone who doesn't like Chinese food

Even though I don’t like Chinese food, I ate with friends at the New China Buffet and didn’t walk away hungry. They have french fries, chicken, and even crab legs. The food was good.

Buffet

Good buffet.

December 13, 2010

the best chinese buffet

Recently I and my friends went to new china buffet to have dinner. We had very good experience,the food is excellent,fresh and taste,especially they have the most fresh seafoods I have ever had. We went there at off-peak time,we were…
December 13, 2010

GO THERE!

New China buffet has been my favorite Chinese restaurant for a very long time. This place is well know for the great selection they provide and their delicious food. My family and I go there every week and we've always had a wonderful…

Buffet Good For Kids Dinner

New China Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/18/2016 A diner from Salem, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Just good food, excelent selection and the temperature is always just right.
  • 7/06/2016 A diner from Johnson Creek, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/28/2016 A diner from Waukesha, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/11/2016 A diner from Brookfield, WI tried it.

• 8/17/2015 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 7/26/2015 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 7/08/2015 A diner from New Berlin, WI tried it.

• 5/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Always looks fresh and clean in the serving area
    Cons
    Nothing really sticks out
  • 3/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Even had milk
New China Buffet is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: New China Buffet Brookfield, New China Buffet Waukesha Wi, New China Buffet Waukesha, Wi, New China Buffet, New China Buffet Menu Waukesha, New China Buffet Waukesha, Chinese Buffet Waukesha, New China Buffet Waukesha Menu, and China Buffet Waukesha Wi.