New China Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
Pros
"amazing food. tastiest chinese food iv ever had"
"Good food. Very nice people own and operate this restaurant. Always a pleasant experience."
"Great service friendly service great food"
"Fast. Great quality food."
"awesome food fast service friendly people"
"Fast Services , Kind Friendly Individuals , Great Food . I Just Love This Place"
"Food is always hot and fresh.and you get your moneys worth."
"Yes loved"
"Fast friendly service. Food is great."
Cons
"Can't think of one. "
"Nothing bad to say"
"Don't have one"
"Vegetable egg rolls would prefer meat"
Comments
"Nice people"
"Be Sure Your Ready For a Mouth Full Of Flavor"
April 28, 2010

Too Good

I have to agree that this is one of the best chinese food restaurants I've ever been to! This is top of my list everytime we visit GA! Oooh, and the chicken broccoli & orange chicken are my favorites!
April 16, 2010

world class!

OMG!!! This place, I remember when they first opened, we were there ALL THE TIME!!! I've move away but every time I'm home, I'm there!!!
March 9, 2010

Great Chinese

This place is great! Their egg rolls are divine! I also love the hot and sour soup. Clean place, nice staff, and a great location makes this place the best Chinese restaurant in Carrollton!

Chinese Asian American

New China Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/17/2016 Joem9 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Joem9 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Mableton, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/29/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/09/2016 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 7/08/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Carrollton, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2016 A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2016 A diner tried it.

• 5/19/2016 A diner from Carrollton, GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: New China Menu, New China Carrollton Ga Menu, New China Carrollton, Ga, New China Carrollton Ga, New China In Carrollton Ga, China Carrollton Ga, New China Carrollton, and Hong Kong Carrollton Ga Menu.