New China Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Pan Asian, Cafe

New China Express is a Chinese, Pan Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"I've been a manager before and this is the worst food I ever ate I'm also asain sad to say please don't eat there!!!"
Cons
"Sweet and sour is boring, noodles are soggy, delivery takes over an hour for 2 miles. This place is a joke. Their crab Rangoon are basically fried wontons"
Comments
"Golden Gate is by far better "
"I love the chicken fried rice and the beef with broccoli"
  • 9/07/2016

Peterm1 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Peterm1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/10/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Golden Gate is by far better
  • 12/27/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/11/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/29/2014

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2014

Comments
    I love the chicken fried rice and the beef with broccoli
  • 10/20/2013

A Chinese chowhound from New Haven, CT tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/16/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Kenosha, WI tried it and liked it.

heyyou5210 photo

heyyou5210

Milwaukee, WI

Delivery Time HORRIBLE

The food was over 30 minutes late from the estimated delivery time. Their website says 45 minutes and it showed up an hour and a half later. When I called the restaurant to ask where my order was, the child that answered the phone could only say sorry and barely spoke english. On top of that she argued with me that the website said 55 minutes – they were already 10 minutes past the 55 minutes. When I asked when my food would be delivered, I was told in the next 30 minutes. I hung up and said I want my food in 15 minutes or I’m cancelling my order. They showed up within the 15 minutes, but the food did not look appetizing at all…. Needless to say, I will NOT be ordering from this sink hole again!

Vegatable Lo Mein

Looks like dog food and had an obnoxious amount of white sauce on the noodles – I threw it away – couldn’t even stand the smell….

Beef & Broccoli

Ok, but a SUPER SMALL serving.

jsabatke photo

jsabatke

Waukesha, WI

Sometimes very good, sometimes extreme excess of oil

The food can be some of the best around, however, often the food is dripping with gross amounts of oil. If you watch the cooking around the counter from where you order you can see why. Usually the food into the wok is preceded by a hefty ladle of oil; far more than is needed for wok cooking. I keep coming back after long absences hoping for better, but it usually disappoints.

January 17, 2007

GREAT TAKE OUT CHINESE FOOD AND SERVICE

Great food and service,The lady running things is wonderful . As I have done both take out and delivery while at work,that service is great too. . The main delivery guy does a great job

2/23/2018

A diner from US tried Feng's Kitchen I Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/18/2018

A dining patron from Waukesha, WI tried Matteo's Italian Ristorante.

2/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Golden Corral, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/18/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from Oak Creek, WI tried Subway.

1/17/2018

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Fuzzy's Pub & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food and service is always amazing! Best Burgers and Bloody Mary in town!
Cons
If you want a fancy place, don't go to this place, if you want amazing food and drinks and service, go here.
Comments
You can't be a prude to dine here, I am not, so I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
1/16/2018

A Breakfast food lover from Waukesha, WI tried Burger King, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The staff are mostly gang members and extremely racist. The food was completely disgusting. When i complained to the manager she had one of the male employees threaten me and throw me out. The manager sat and laughed as they threw up gang signs. On
1/07/2018

An American chowhound from Waukesha, WI tried Dady Oh's and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from Waukesha, WI tried El Palmar.

12/28/2017

A Soups food lover from Hartland, WI tried Jack's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/18/2017

A dining patron from Waukesha, WI tried Sunset Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Delivery Chinese Pan Asian

New China Express  Restaurant Reviews

New China Express is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: New China Express Waukesha Wi Menu, New China Express Restaurant Waukesha, Wi, New China Express Waukesha Wi, New China Express, China Express Waukesha, New China Express Waukesha, New China Express Menu, China Express Waukesha Menu, and New China Express Waukesha Menu.