New China House

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Free chopdicks"
  • 10/28/2015

A diner from Belton, MO tried it.

• 11/15/2014

An Asian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/13/2014

An Asian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/06/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2014

An Asian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/07/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/06/2014

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2014

Pros
    Relaxed and family friendly, for me that goes a long way
    Cons
    Food is nothing special, not bad, but nothing special
    Comments
    Thursday is kids night
  • 3/09/2014

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

September 11, 2010

Best Chinese Resturant Out There!

Best chinese resturant out there! They make your food fresh when you order. I have been going there since I was little. I reccommend the egg rolls, crab ragoons, any of the the lo meins or fried rices, and my favorite the springfield…
January 4, 2009

New China House didn't meet my expectations

I was very dissapointed when I opened up my carryout after trying New China House. I had never been there before, and I ordered my food on the phone. I asked for their entrees that came with tofu, and choose the hunan tofu. I asked for the…

Asian Chinese Wifi

New China House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China House Menu, China House Belton, Mo, New China House In Belton Mo, New China House Belton, New China House In Belton, New China House Belton, Mo, New China House Belton Mo, and New China House Belton Mo Menu.