New China House

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Free chopdicks"
  • 10/28/2015

An Asian food lover from Belton, MO tried it.

• 11/15/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/13/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/06/2014

An Asian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2014

An Asian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/07/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/06/2014

• 4/26/2014

An Asian food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2014

Pros
    Relaxed and family friendly, for me that goes a long way
    Cons
    Food is nothing special, not bad, but nothing special
    Comments
    Thursday is kids night
  • 3/09/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

October 26, 2012

There food is always good, fast and hot. never soggy! They have been there for years now. The best in the area!
September 11, 2010

Best Chinese Resturant Out There!

Best chinese resturant out there! They make your food fresh when you order. I have been going there since I was little. I reccommend the egg rolls, crab ragoons, any of the the lo meins or fried rices, and my favorite the springfield…
January 4, 2009

New China House didn't meet my expectations

I was very dissapointed when I opened up my carryout after trying New China House. I had never been there before, and I ordered my food on the phone. I asked for their entrees that came with tofu, and choose the hunan tofu. I asked for the…

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Overland Park, KS tried Snead's Bar B-Q.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from US tried Snack Shack.

8/12/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Independence, MO tried Snead's Bar B-Q.

6/10/2017

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Oden's Family BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
fantastic ribs
Cons
online presence lacking. not easy to find menu.
5/22/2017

A Mexican food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Taco Bueno, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Was pretty bad. Chicken was cold salsa put upside down in my bag
Cons
Everything
Comments
Very hit or miss
4/20/2017

A Steak food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Longhorn Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2017

A dining patron from US tried Oden's Family BBQ.

3/23/2017

A diner from Lees Summit, MO tried Oden's Family BBQ.

3/22/2017

A diner from US tried Family Cabin Restaurant.

3/16/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from US tried Jaudon Roadhouse and liked it.

Asian Chinese Wifi

New China House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: New China House Belton, Mo, New China House Belton Mo Menu, New China House In Belton Mo, New China House Belton Mo, China House Menu, New China House In Belton, China House Belton, Mo, and New China House Belton.