New China

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
  • 3/20/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/05/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/17/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/31/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 20, 2010

Great Taste

Co-workers always recommended New China to me so i finally decided to try it. Im really glad i did. The foods excellent, the staff always has great ordering suggestions, and i love the beef and broccoli. By far the best in Springfield.…
February 19, 2010

Good food, cockroach once.

I work close to New China and a lot of people I work with go here. I've been a few times and the food is not bad. I am used to really, really great chinese food and when I had this I was a little dissapointed but overall I don't think…
April 8, 2008

New China

The first time I went here was during a huge ice storm and every other restaurant was closed. I figured I'd give it a try since they were brave enough to be open in the harsh conditions- which automatically says a lot. Whether you want to…

8/22/2017

An Italian food lover from CA tried The Hill Italian Restaurant.

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Springfield, MO tried Cedars Restaurant and liked it.

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Springfield, MO tried Cedars Restaurant.

8/18/2017

A Korean food lover from Springfield, MO tried Koriya.

8/16/2017

An Italian food lover from Springfield, MO tried Pasta Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Quick and friendly
8/16/2017

A diner from Springfield, MO tried Cedars Restaurant.

8/14/2017

An American food lover from IL tried Cheddar's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried China King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/06/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
None,it was great
8/04/2017

A dining patron from Akron, OH tried China Star in West Akron, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, employees smile when I come in (weird I know, but that's a plus for me), food is very good and prices are reasonable. I hope they stick around for a long time. My wife and I rely on this place when we don't feel like cooking.
Chinese Lunch Breakfast

New China  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: New China Springfield Mo, New China, New China In Springfield Mo, New China Menu Springfield Mo, New China Springfield Mo Menu, New China Menu, and New China Menu Springfield, Mo.