New China

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Overall
Pros
"This will be my last time ordering from China Moon. Not sure if a new owner or what, but the quality of the food has gone downhill from several months ago. I used to love their crab ragoon, but they have changed to a new brand and it actually leaves a s"
"My husband and I order from this restaurant at least several times a month. Jack is so nice and friendly and knows my voice and order when I call. It's the best take out chinease and crab rangoons we've had. My best friend even orders there now."
"Yum"
"Yummy, chummy and wummy"
"Everything is good! "
"Good food"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...taste"
Cons
"Hot food, food with some taste and ingredients, receiving all the food for a take out when ordered and not having to go back. Also, their coupons should match what you get on the coupon, not what they want to give you. "
"Yummy in my tummy the food is never left a crummy i eat it all day and night dummy"
"BBQ. Ribs tough"
Comments
"Wish I could get my money back and will not be ordering from them again. "
"Friendly,delicious,fast...what else is there?"
  • 11/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Virginia Beach, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Wish I could get my money back and will not be ordering from them again.
  • 8/29/2016

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 6/17/2016

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it and liked it.

• 4/07/2016

A dining patron from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 4/02/2016

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 3/20/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Providence, RI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/01/2016

A dining patron from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it.

• 1/24/2016

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 11/20/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 11/14/2015

Maggief tried it, liked it, and rated it . Maggief liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

love this place

My husband and I order from this restaurant at least several times a month. Jack is so nice and friendly and knows my voice when I call. They have the best take out chinease and crab rangoons. I even got my best friend to start ordering from there. We love it.

10. Crab Rangoon (10)

MCKelly photo

MCKelly

Virginia Beach, VA

Good Food!

Good Chinese food! Frequently stop there to pick up lunch on my way into work. Couple who own the place are friendly and willing to accomodate customer’s tastes and preferences. Service is fast. Best steamed dumplings in the Great Neck area! Have not had anything there I haven’t liked.

13. Steamed Dumpling (8)

Chinese Delivery Dinner

New China  Restaurant Reviews

New China is located near the cities of Virginia Beach.
People found this by searching for: New China Menu, New China, New China Menu Virginia Beach, New China Virginia Beach, Chinese Virginia Beach, New China Restaurant, and New China Virginia Beach Menu.