New China

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"My husband and I order from this restaurant at least several times a month. Jack is so nice and friendly and knows my voice and order when I call. It's the best take out chinease and crab rangoons we've had. My best friend even orders there now."
"Yum"
"Yummy, chummy and wummy"
"Everything is good! "
"Good food"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...taste"
Cons
"Yummy in my tummy the food is never left a crummy i eat it all day and night dummy"
"BBQ. Ribs tough"
Comments
"Friendly,delicious,fast...what else is there?"

love this place

My husband and I order from this restaurant at least several times a month. Jack is so nice and friendly and knows my voice when I call. They have the best take out chinease and crab rangoons. I even got my best friend to start ordering from there. We love it.

10. Crab Rangoon (10)

MCKelly photo

MCKelly

Virginia Beach, VA

Good Food!

Good Chinese food! Frequently stop there to pick up lunch on my way into work. Couple who own the place are friendly and willing to accomodate customer’s tastes and preferences. Service is fast. Best steamed dumplings in the Great Neck area! Have not had anything there I haven’t liked.

13. Steamed Dumpling (8)

Chinese Delivery Dinner

New China  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/29/2016 A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it and liked it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 4/02/2016 A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 3/20/2016 A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/01/2016 A diner from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it.

• 1/24/2016 A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 11/20/2015 A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 11/14/2015 Maggief tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Maggief liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/01/2015 A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

People found this by searching for: New China Restaurant Menu Virginia Beach, New China Restaurant Menu 23452 Virginia Beach, New China, New China Menu, New China Virginia Beach Va, New China Virginia Beach Menu, New China Restaurant, New China Menu Virginia Beach, and New China Virginia Beach.