950 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106

New Delhi Palace Cuisine

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Indian, Westcoast Cuisine, Middle Eastern

New Delhi Palace Cuisine is a Indian, Westcoast Cuisine, and Middle Eastern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

I admittedly don't have much experience with...

I admittedly don’t have much experience with Indian food, and my Indian friends laugh at what we Americans consider good, but I have been happy here. It is conveniently located across from the Ice House so Indian food and comedy kinda go hand in hand for me. I see to always opt for the Vegetarian dinner special because I feel i get more goodies and tastes for my dollar.

It runs about $14 and comes with Papadums, palak paneer, veggies, Dahl, rice, naan, Raita, dessert and chai. I am happy with that but I have to slap everyone’s hands away because they all want to try my goodies. Fine…for a trade. Someones chicken mahkani was really good as was the chicken tikka kebab.

Don’t forget the little spices/seeds they have at the counter to aid with digestion.

Vegetarian Dinner Special

Papadums, palak paneer, veggies, Dahl, rice, naan, Raita, dessert and chai.

Chicken Mahkani

So flavorful! And tender.

Indian Westcoast Cuisine Middle Eastern
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 02:30PM (Lunch)

New Delhi Palace Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

New Delhi Palace Cuisine is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: New Delhi Palace Pasadena Menu, New Delhi Pasadena Menu, Restaurants Indian In Pasadena New Delhi Menu, Alhambra Dining, New Delhi Palace Pasadena, Maywood Restaurants, Menu New Delhi Palace Pasadena, and New Delhi Palace In Pasadena, Ca.