New England Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

New England Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"good pizza"
"Precision"
"The pasta and the pizza is grea"
"Best pizza"
"Great food great service"
"Hand delivered on a beat the block monday!"
"Food is always good"
"Good food, fast service"
"The Greeks know how to cook!"
"Everything"
"Quick food, good prices very clean and friendly. "
"Delicious food,quick delivery, reasonable prices "
"Chicken pizza "
"Friendly people good food :)"
Cons
"dining area is really hot during the summer time."
"Not enough sauce on pizza and when asking for extra we get marinara sauce on side"
"Nothing"
"Nothing"
Comments
"They r great"
"I'm ordering there tonight! Mmmnn"
DisappointedLady photo

DisappointedLady

Fall River, MA

Allergy

I always order from New England Pizza in Fall River, Ma. Either from home or work. Food is always delicious. Until tonight I was a devoted customer. When I called this evening I ordered a calzone without cheese. The person that answered told me they were unable to do that because it would burn. I had informed him that I had ordered it before, he put me on hold and reviewed my past delivery orders and proceeded to tell me I never ordered that. I was offended. Basically calling me a liar. I wasn’t ordering that way to be difficult, I ordered it that way because of an allergy. I cant believe he second guessed me. I know what I have eaten in the past. Totally disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Calzone

If you have any kind of food allergy don’t bother ordering from here.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

New England Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/27/2016 A diner from Fall River, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/06/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/07/2016 A diner from Fall River, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2016 A diner from Fall River, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    good pizza
    Cons
    dining area is really hot during the summer time.
  • 4/30/2016 A diner from Fall River, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/04/2016 A diner from Fall River, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Precision
  • 9/21/2015 A diner from Fall River, MA tried it.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: New England Pizza Robeson St, New England Pizza Fall River, New England Pizza Fall River Menu, New England Pizza In Fall River, New England Pizza Fall River Ma Menu, New England Pizza Fall River Ma, and New England Pizza.