775 Frederick St
San Francisco, CA 94117

New Ganges Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Ashbury Heights
Cuisine: Indian, Vegetarian, Deli

New Ganges Restaurant is a Indian, Vegetarian, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/17/2018

An Indian food lover from Paradise, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

amen photo

amen

San Francisco, CA

Delivery

New Ganges is a cozy restaurant across from the southwestern side of Golden Gate Park, near Kezar Stadium. Serving delicious curries and various other traditional Indian dishes, New Ganges is rare for North America for what is common in India: an Indian vegetarian restaurant. While there are many wonderful veg-friendly Indian restaurants in SF, it is nice to be able to dine at an all-vegetarian one. The friendly service will make you feel comfortable as the tasty food will make you feel satiated. Now you can order Indian delivery on-line at: http://newganges.com/

char74 photo

char74

San Francisco, CA

Delicious Delivery with Friendly, Personal Service

I ordered delivery from New Ganges on Friday night, and was excited at the wide variety of vegetarian choices on the menu. I ordered a wide variety. Three entrees, a flavorful rice, and samosas for appetizer to feed my boyfriend and myself. The total was about $40. Not too bad.
The food was very tasty, and spiced as ordered. Though “spicy” isn’t terribly spicy for someone from Texas… I could have used a little more heat.
The dishes were well prepared and tasted authentic and distinct. The homemade Paneer was really tasty. There was a homemade yogurt sauce that we dipped everything in.
The best part – when I placed my order on Grub Hub I put special instructions on a chai (they make each cup fresh) – no full fat milk. They went and bought low fat milk to make my chai. Above and beyond the call of duty!
So great! I hear the owner/waiter can be a little over-friendly for those dining in, but the next time I am in that neck of the woods, I’m stopping in for the full experience.

Saag Paneer

Fresh cheese. Well, but lightly spiced. Not particularly creamy (just the way I like it).

Indian Vegetarian Delivery
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00PM

New Ganges Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

New Ganges Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Dinner Near Kezar Stadium, Gngees Resturant In Usa Taxas, Jkuy, New Ganges Menu, New Ganges Restaurant, New Ganges, Menu, Indian Restaurants In San Francisco, and Indian Food Near Kezar.