New Jumbo China

Cuisine: Chinese

New Jumbo China is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Out of all of the American-Chinese food restaurants in Clayton, this one was comparable to the one we had in central New york State."
"Good Food large portions for good price. "
"Pretty decent Chinese food. Would go back."
"Just good! they make variations if u don't like certain ingredients. "
"Great food!"
"Hot and fresh food that doesn't take all day to prepare. Service was great as well as the food. Best Chinese food in Clayton."
"Egg rolls, fried rice"
"fresh tasty food, reasonable price, quick and friendly service. Don't for get to pet the toad for good luck."
Cons
"There really isn't an ambiance there because its mainly a take-out restaurant."
Comments
"Very good....in Clayton"
"."
GregoryBurke photo

GregoryBurke

Clayton, NC

Excellent Value

I’m a fan of New Jumbo China. Large portions, quick and reliable service, and good food for the price. I’m into the crispy beef, my wife is into the Kung Pao chicken. Try it.

September 4, 2011

One of the best places to go in the area!

I've been eating here for 6 years, and I've never had a bad meal. I live 2 minutes down the road, so it's super convenient, and it doesn't take more than 20 minutes for my order to be ready. The food is always hot when I go and pick it up,…
August 16, 2011

Happy Camper

Its an unassuming little place tucked in there by the Food Lion. The food tastes great and it is a really good value considering the fact that each dinner portion requires two sittings to eat. (And that's saying a lot because I'm a pig.)…
February 8, 2010

I Love Jumbo China!!!

For Chinese carry-out, you can't beat this place. They are very fast, I can generally call an order in for our whole family of 5 while I'm on 70 in Clayton, and by the time I get there it's usually ready. And, they're always dead on in…

Chinese Clayton Takeout

New Jumbo China  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/30/2016 A diner from Angier, NC tried it.

• 3/20/2016 A diner from Elizabeth City, NC tried it and liked it.

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 12/26/2015 A diner from Robbins, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2015 A diner from Fayetteville, NC tried it.

• 12/14/2015 A diner from Durham, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There really isn't an ambiance there because its mainly a take-out restaurant.
  • 11/24/2015 A diner from Four Oaks, NC tried it.

• 11/10/2015 A diner from Fayetteville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good Food large portions for good price.
  • 10/24/2015 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

People found this by searching for: Chinese Food Neuse River Clayton Nc Menu, New Jumbo China Menue, New Jumbo China Clayton, New Jumbo China Clayton Nc, Jumbo China Clayton Nc, New Jumbo China, New Jumbo China Clayton Nc Menu, Jumbo China Clayton, and New Jumbo China Clayton Menu.