10 Cypress St

New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop

Neighborhoods: Brookline Village
Cuisine: Bakeries, Cafe, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Terrible service rude never ever go there only a few products I like but not worth subjecting myself to the rudeness of the owner "
Cons
"My experience I would not waste my time "
Comments
  • 7/04/2017

A Bakeries food lover from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 8/28/2015

A diner from Dedham, MA tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/10/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/04/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/11/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/10/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    My experience I would not waste my time
    Comments
    None
  • 7/04/2013

A dining patron from Brookline, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries Cafe Takeout

New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop  Restaurant Reviews

New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop is located near the cities of Brookline Village, Coolidge Corner, Roxbury, Roxbury Crossing, and Jamaica Plain.
People found this by searching for: New Paris Bakery, Brookline, Ma, New Paris Bakery Menu, New Paris Bakery, New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop, New Paris Bakery And Candy Shop, New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop, 10 Cypress St, Brookline, Ma 02445, New Paris Bakery Brookline Website, New Paris Bakery Brookline, and New Paris Bakery Brookline Ma.