10 Cypress St

New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop

Neighborhoods: Brookline Village
Cuisine: Bakeries, Cafe, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Terrible service rude never ever go there only a few products I like but not worth subjecting myself to the rudeness of the owner "
Cons
"My experience I would not waste my time "
Comments
  • 7/04/2017

A Bakeries food lover from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 8/28/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from Dedham, MA tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/10/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/04/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/11/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/10/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    My experience I would not waste my time
    Comments
    None
  • 7/04/2013

A Bakeries food lover from Brookline, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

December 8, 2008

small

My best friend used to stop by this place on her way home from work and grab some baked goods to go along with dinner. It is very small and independently owned... a good place if you're in a hurry.

Bakeries Cafe Takeout

New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop  Restaurant Reviews

New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop is located near the cities of Brookline Village, Coolidge Corner, Roxbury, Roxbury Crossing, and Jamaica Plain.
People found this by searching for: New Paris Bakery, Brookline, Ma, New Paris Bakery Menu, New Paris Bakery, New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop, New Paris Bakery And Candy Shop, New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop, 10 Cypress St, Brookline, Ma 02445, New Paris Bakery Brookline Website, New Paris Bakery Brookline, and New Paris Bakery Brookline Ma.