33790 Essendene Ave
Abbotsford, BC V2S

New Passage To India

Neighborhoods: Highway 11
Cuisine: Indian, Vegetarian, Lunch

New Passage To India is a Indian, Vegetarian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Our server was so friendly and the food amazing. Not in the best location, but still worth the visit for the amazing food and prices."
Cons
"Located in bad part of town"
  • 2/04/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/07/2013

An Indian food lover from Abbotsford, BC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Located in bad part of town
rum photo

rum

excellent buffet

The waiter is really nice – very attentive, makes sure everything is OK.
The buffet is terrific, not tons of choices, but everything for a complete & varied meal. Nice pickle & salad, tasty hot foods. We’re always offered fresh hot naan bread. Good desserts and lots of chai tea.
Good seating – easy parking. I’m ready to go again!

GregH1 photo

GregH1

Five Star Place!

We love this place!
Indian food is our favorite type of food and whether you are trying it for the first time or a connaisseur you will love it here.

The garlic naans, the samosas, the butter chicken, the curry, just typing this is making me hungry and we just ate dinner there :) It’s all mouthwatering and a treat for the senses.

Our favorite way to order is to pick three uniquely different main dishes which come with rice and order nan bread, a starter and of course mango shakes.

The staff is friendly and accommodating.
We give Passage a five star rating!!!!!

Butter Chicken

Best tasting butter chicken in town!

Fam4 photo

Fam4

Inconsistent

Inconsistent……..drive out 20 mins….spend money….butter chicken tasty but has 7 pieces of chicken in it……n okra is all onion…..2 of us ate and 2 had to go to subway…..Annoying!!!!!!!

barely chicken in it….

Down2eat photo

Down2eat

Abbotsford, BC

Great value, my kids' favorite and mine!

The food here is outstanding. We usually get take-out from this restaurant, but occasionally go to dine-in. I must say that it is the best Indian food that we have ever had since the new management took over! We order medium and the spiciness and flavor of the chicken we get is perfect; not too hot and not too mild. Their naans are really good, very filling too. The person who served us was very nice and professional.

Palak Paneer

Aloo Gobi

Ashley_P photo

Ashley_P

BEST food around!

The whole family goes to different place to eat every week usually fridays and we usually end up going to this place i love it…. the staff are sweet and know how to please each time. Two of them even remembers most of my family members names.
they make sure we are taken care of and the food is always hot and tasty…my favourite is the chicken tikka masala with their garlic naan and we usually order the assorted platter. The meat was not dry but tender and moist, it was quite good.
It Didn’t burn my mouth and didn’t leave me thirsty afterwards because of too much salt, a problem most other restaurants have.
when it comes down to good food and lovely service this is the place to be. They do takeout and delivery too. It’s awesome, eat there.

Chicken tikka masala

Butter Chicken

Their butter chicken is also very flavorful, way better than shivas or gians in my opinion.

Arbutus photo

Arbutus

Cheap, tasteless

Probably the worst East Indian restaurant I have ever tried. I gave up half way through the meal. Lots of buffet style dishes that were pretty much the same, I suggest that most of the sauces came from tins. Breads were reasonable, but not particularly fresh (chewey).

For 2 people, without alcohol, the meal was about $25

cbresett photo

cbresett

Mission, BC

Best Indian in Abbotsford

Classier than most Indian restaurants – great chef. Bring back the lunchtime buffet. Very veg. friendly.

Dinner Indian Vegetarian

New Passage To India  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Flavour Of India Abbotsford, New East Indian Resturant In Abbotsford,Bc, Passage To India Abbotsford, Passage To India Abbotsford Menu, Passage To India Restaurant Abbotsford, Passage To India Abbotsford Bc, New Passage To India Abbotsford, and Passage To India In Abbotsford.