830 S Willow St
Manchester, NH 03103-4019

New Yee Dynasty

Cuisine: Chinese, Lounge, Buffet

Overall
Pros
"Love the yee dynasty"
"the dynasty plate will feed 3 grown men easily... I would rather pay to eat my leftover yee dynasty food again than eat at any other chinese place in anywhere else"
"Nothing"
Cons
"I wish I lived closer to them.....christos"
"Food was re heated from the buffet"
Comments
"if your in manchester and really want the best chinese consistently year after year this is your place"
"Horrible ! Never going here again "
  • 12/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from New Haven, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the yee dynasty
  • 6/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Manchester, NH tried it.

• 3/30/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/25/2016

A Chinese food lover from Manchester, NH tried it.

• 4/02/2016

A Chinese food lover from Manchester, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

• 12/07/2015

A diner from Merrimack, NH tried it.

• 9/24/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I wish I lived closer to them.....christos
  • 7/12/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    Food was re heated from the buffet
    Comments
    Horrible ! Never going here again
  • 4/08/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/10/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

golfer051 photo

golfer051

Manchester, NH

Best Chow Mien in Manchester!

I have been eating chinese food all of my life, and like everyone else I have my favorite dishes. By far the best chow mien in the Manchester area is at the Yee. Whether you have pork, chicken or beef it is always hot and tasty. I truly enjoy going to the Yee for lunch and ordering the chow mien with pork fried rice and boneless spareribs. In my opinion this is the best luncheon special that they have, by far.

November 26, 2005

New Yee Dynasty

The New Yee Dynasty is a good chinese food restaurant. I always get delivery so I dont know what the staff is like. The food is always hot at the door.

Chinese Lounge Buffet

New Yee Dynasty  Restaurant Reviews

New Yee Dynasty is located near the cities of South Hooksett.
People found this by searching for: New Yee Dynasty Manchester Nh, Yee Dynasty Manchester Nh, Places To Eat Manchester Nh On South Willow, New Yee Dynasty, Yee Dynasty Manchester Nh Menu, Yee Dynasty, and The Yee Dynasty Manchester Nh.