3112 S Parker Rd
Aurora, CO 80014

New York Bagel Cafe

Neighborhoods: Dam East/West
Cuisine: Bagels, Catering, Lunch

New York Bagel Cafe is a Bagels, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10.

shondar photo

shondar

Denver, CO

I gave this place quite a few chances

so i live right down the street from this place and I’ve been there about 10-15 times in the last 6 or 7 months and I’ve definitely been letting this place slide. the bagels are alright i guess and the coffee is better than corner store coffee, but nothing great. I like the atmosphere, sometimes me and my husband bring board games from home to play while we eat and drink coffee. the tables are normally dirty so I’m always prepared to clean it up before we sit down. when taking orders no matter how many people are there (even if it’s just us two) the employees (especially the older guy-he might be the owner) rush you and run around like chickens with their heads cut off. they ask you repeatedly “what did you want, what type of bagel, what was on that?” I order the a plain bagel the exact same way every time -__- it’s horrible when it’s busy sometimes if they have more than two customers i just leave because it’s so annoying (the more customers the more chaos and the ruder the old guy gets). i knew if i wrote a review it would be a bad one and since it’s local, convenient, and everyone who works there has been “fairly” friendly i decided to hold off, but today it was the normal chaos, but the service sucked! we went in and ordered our food. there was one person in front of us and one behind us when we walked in. we told the younger guy what we wanted and moved down so the next customer could order. we ordered coffee at the register then told the older guy (manager or possibly owner) exactly what we had. he rang it up then we sat down. moments later he comes over to us and asked us what we had again -__- we tell him again then he scolds us for not telling him exactly what we had then i try to speak to him, tell him what we ordered (exactly what we told him at the register, the exact same thing we told the guy making it several times; the same thing we order every single time), and that we’d pay him for anything that was more and he walks away while I’m mid sentence. then finally he brings us the food and the only thing they get right is the plain bagel. i was so irritated at that point i just waited for my husband to finish and left. My husband is super loyal to local businesses and wants to give it another shot, but i will never accept bad service (I’ll put up with ALOT if the service is good and friendly) so Diane’s has definitely seen the last of us.

Bagels Parking Good For Kids
Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

El Chubby's

Mexican in Sableridge

New York Bagel Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: New York Bagel Cafe Aurora, Diane's New York Bagel & Coffee Cafe, Aurora Menu, Dianes New York Bagel & Coffee Cafe, Aurora, New York Deli In Aurora Colorado, New York Bagel Menu Aurora Ilinois, New York Deli, Aurora Colorado, New York Bagel Aurora Co, and Diane's New York Bagels.