257 Lee Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70808-4957

New York Bagel Co. & Cafe

Neighborhoods: Highlands/Perkins
Cuisine: Deli, Cheesesteak, Catering

New York Bagel Co. & Cafe is a Deli, Cheesesteak, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

sugar520 photo

sugar520

Baton Rouge, LA

Good sandwich but...

I was so in the mood for a good sandwich and bagel chips this weekend at NY Bagel. I had the smoked turkey with havarti and pepper mayo on toasted white bread and it was good. I was somewhat disappointed in the quality of the smoked turkey as it appeared to be store bought and sliced of the variety you get in one of those zip lock containers at any grocery store. The pepper mayo was good and I always request it on any sandwich I order. The bagel chips were nice and crisp with a small but really smooth and creamy veggie cream cheese dip. Everything was as I hoped until out of the corner of my eye I notice that a small cock roach has taken a seat on the napkin dispenser on my table. That was the end of my nice lunch. The staff apologized when I told them of the situation but there is nothing that could undo the roach. The sanitation of NY Bagel has always been suspect in my estimation as the bathroom is often very nasty but to see that such lack of basic cleanliness has spread is very sad indeed. I have been a frequent diner at this location but I think I’ll try the Jefferson location before I totally write them off.

Smoked Turkey CLub

Deli Cheesesteak Good For Kids

New York Bagel Co. & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

New York Bagel Co. & Cafe is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: New York Bagel Baton Rouge, New York Bagel Menu, New York Bagel Baton Rouge Menu, New York Bagel Baton, The New York Bagel Company Online Order Baton Rouge, Louis Cafe Baton Rouge Menu, and New York Bagel.