Ste 5, 12189 Us Highway 1
North Palm Beach, FL 33408

New York Bar & Grill Inc

Cuisine: Bar, Lunch, Breakfast

New York Bar & Grill Inc is a Bar, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"Dolphin Fingers or Prime Rib sand"
"Great music and early for a week night."
"great bands / mixed crowd / fun time"
Cons
"Loud"
  • 5/17/2015

A Bar food lover from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/21/2015

A Deli food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/08/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/27/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Dolphin Fingers or Prime Rib sand
  • 8/06/2014

A Bar food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great music and early for a week night.
  • 5/22/2014

A Bar chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2013

A Bar food lover from Palm City, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great bands / mixed crowd / fun time
    Cons
    Loud
tennisgal photo

tennisgal

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Beware... not a safe place

I went to NY Bar & Grill Saturday and was DRUGGED!!! I was stupid and left my 2nd drink unattended while dancing. I was so out of it and was fortunate enough to have friends take care of me. THE WORST PART IS HOW THE OWNER handled the situation. He had no concern for me or my safety, he wanted ME OUT OF “HISBAR; guess he didn’t want anyone else to see what was happening. I wish my friends would have taken me to the hospital, but atleast they helped me. I could have been raped or ended up dead. I only had 2 drinks and I was not drunk, and even if I was, I shouldn’t have been treated like that.

BEWARE…. DON’T GO TO NY BAR & GRILL unless you have someone to watch out for your safety.

I have reported to the Sherrif’s office and I am going to report it to the BBB.

Bar Takeout Parking

New York Bar & Grill Inc  Restaurant Reviews

New York Bar & Grill Inc is located near the cities of Palm Beach Gdns, Lake Park, Juno Ridge, Riviera, and Riviera Beach.
People found this by searching for: Nybg North Palm Beach, New York Bar And Grill North Palm Beach Fl, Ny Bar And Grill North Palm Beach, New York Bar And Grill North Palm Beach, Nybg Saturdays Palm Beach Gardens, Nybg, and Nybg Palm Beach Gardens.