New York Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sun City Summerlin
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, American

• 3/27/2015

A Catering chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/01/2015

A Catering food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

February 15, 2014

great food, cheap prices
January 23, 2013

Although the delivery takes WAY too long and sometimes the food is cold, it really beats most delivery options I have on Eat24. I also like that when I called checking on my order with the last one, they refunded half my cost because it…
June 29, 2012

The food is usually good but delivery takes way too long - even for regular customers. 45 to 75 minutes is their norm.

6/25/2017

A Mexican food lover from Portland, OR tried Pepes Tacos, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Ordered Burrito and paid $7.99 for it. All we got was chicken and rice. We asked no cheese, beans, or rice. We wanted chicken, sour cream, tomato. We have been going to this place for years and as the years go by, the food is getting worse. No taste
6/25/2017

A dining patron from Pleasanton, CA tried Taco Bell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A diner from CA tried Plantone's Italian Market.

6/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried Rosati's Pizza in Silverado Ranch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I've been eating Rosati's since I was a kid, back in Illinois. Same great pizza. Our favorite.
Cons
None.
Comments
Hands down, best pizza around. If you haven't tried them, you're missing out.
6/23/2017

A food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried Las Gorditas.

6/23/2017

A Chicken food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Sunny's Chicken & Fish and liked it.

6/22/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Mr. Poke Bowls & Rolls.

6/20/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Long John Silver's.

6/20/2017

A chowhound from Las Vegas, NV tried Rain Rose Restaurant & Bar.

6/19/2017

A dining patron from Valencia, CA tried Twin Creeks and liked it. They liked the food.

Online Ordering Parking Good For Kids

New York Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

New York Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: New York Chinese Summerlin, New York Chinese Summerlin Menu, Sun City Summerlin Restaurants, New York Chinese Restaurant Summerlin Menu, Order Online Food Delivery Summerlin, 5 Star Rated Chinese Restaurants Las Vegas Nv, and New York Chinese Restaurant Las Vegas.