New York Style Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Chili, Salads

New York Style Pizza is a Pizza, Chili, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was awful...the Wings and Pizza were GROSS!!!.. Service was poor..phone help XTREAMLY RUDE!!!..JACKALYNS PIZZA IS XTREAMLY GOOD!!!..NICE SERVICE VERY TASTY PIZZA...THE DOUGH TASTES LIKE DOUGH.."
  • 5/23/2017

A diner from Maple Shade, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2017

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2017

A diner from Maple Shade, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Maple Shade, NJ tried it.

• 5/27/2016

A diner from Sewell, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2016

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2016

A dining patron from Maple Shade, NJ tried it.

• 9/02/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Maple Shade, NJ tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/23/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

A bit disappointed in their definition of BIG

I have ordered delivery from here many times in the past, but I had never ordered a baked potato before. The name of their baked potato? THE BIG POTATO. I ordered the chili cheese potato that comes with sour cream, a mint chocolate chip shake and a bottle of diet pepsi (had to reach minimum order). I was looking forward to enjoying the potato. I happen to love chili cheese potatoes, whether baked or in fries or nuggets.

The first thing I noticed was the decidedly NOT big potato. Seriously. Wendy’s gives you a bigger potato for a far cheaper price. Then, there was no sour cream. I had some on hand, so it wasn’t worth calling them about.

However, despite those disappointments, it was delicious. Many times, the chili offered by fast food places is lacking in flavor, but this really wasn’t bad at all. If I knew I’d get an actual BIG potato, I’d consider ordering it again.

As always, though, the shake was top notch. I love that they have them and I love getting them just beginning to get soft and foamy (the hazards of delivery on a hot and humid night) because that’s how I like them.

The potato disappointment is the only reason I gave them four stars.

The Big Potato with chili & cheddar cheese

Potato was smaller than Wendy’s and lacked the promised sour cream, but was otherwise delicious!

November 8, 2008

Better

Another place that my in laws frequent is New York Style Pizza on King Street. We have had it their home a few times and it is worth writing about. Sweet sauce and a lot of cheese.

Delivery Pizza Milkshakes

New York Style Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

New York Style Pizza is located near the cities of Brooklawn, West Collingswood Heights, Mt Ephraim, West Collingswood, and Audubon Park.
People found this by searching for: New York Pizza Gloucester City, New York Style Pizza Gloucester City, New York Style Pizza, New York Style Gloucester, New York Style Pizza Gloucester City Nj Menu, Ny Style Pizza Gloucester City Nj Menu, New York Style Pizza Gloucester City Nj, Angelinas New York Pizza Gloucester City, and New York Style Pizza Gloucester.