3 Petaluma Blvd N
Petaluma, CA 94952-3001

New Yorker Pizza & Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Soups

New Yorker Pizza & Restaurant is a Pizza, Lunch, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"All good"
Cons
Comments
"No"
  • 4/01/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Petaluma, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/27/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Petaluma, CA tried it.

• 1/23/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    All good
    Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 11/15/2014

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/24/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/10/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/23/2014

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Santa Rosa, CA tried it.

• 7/06/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/17/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

Pizza

jss309 photo

jss309

Petaluma, CA

A taste of little Italy

The interpretations here have the classic endemic overtones of authentic Italian food from New York city but you can still taste a hint of Sonoma county in the flavors. For example fresh basil leaves strategically placed on a meatball or chicken Parmesan. You wouldn’t find that in New York. The sausage Parmesan is a classic and about the tastiest Parmesan sandwich there, featuring a mire poix of sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms. In my opinion the sausage could be of a little better quality, but I still consider it the best of all their sandwiches because of the classic flavors in it.

The pizza is REAL. I have eaten many slices in both New York and New Jersey and I can’t wait to get some more. The pepperoni is less spicy than I recall, but overall the taste is the real deal. The calzones are fresh to order and remind me of my first ever from childhood on the East coast. The pasta entrees are spot on and include classic dishes with a fresh hint of Sonoma county in every bite. I love this place, they don’t take credit cards, but I love this place. Mange’!!!

ivy_L photo

ivy_L

Cotati, CA

Little New Yorker Pizza

This pizza is so good we always get some for special nights and just for fun. Their house pizza is the best food in the world, AKA food of the gods; we do fight over the last piece, and everyone should experience it at least once. I saw a review about the waitress, but I went there (usually we have it delivered). I can’t say she’s the best waitress but she is learning and she did just fine, although I was skimpy with the tip and we never do that either. She did come and gather food from all around me while I was still eating…Um hello, yeah bend right over me, several time, still chewing here and you’re interrupting my dinner time, yeah okay I was mad but the PIZZA is totally worth it and the owner is the BOMB she’ll make you glad you came in…

HOuse special

Five star delicious. Nothing like it in the area. Must have, even if you aren’t used to a thinner crust, you will be soon because you like it better every time…

CASSAM123 photo

CASSAM123

South San Francisco, CA

Horrible serivce Horrible Waitress

This was the worst service my family and I have had at a restaurant. We ate here after a day of shopping and the waitress lacks basic customer service skills and never came back to ask if we needed anything. We did not leave a tip (this is not something we ever do) because the service was so bad. When we asked for a box the waitress rolled her eyes and said do you really need a box for thress slices of pizza….Then it gets better she attacked us as we were leaving and asked why we didnt leave a tip and we explained how bad the service was…well instead of taking the feedback she yelled at us in front of all of the customers and said to never come back and called us horrible names. Her mother is the owner and did nothing…We would not ever go here again…..

1/27/2023

A Fast Food chowhound from US tried Marvin's On The Boulevard.

7/13/2022

A chowhound from Carson City, NV tried Sonoma Joe's Casino and Restaurant.

7/03/2022

A Deli food lover from US tried New York Subs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast friendly courteous and delicious
6/01/2022

A dining patron from Mt Meadows Area, CA tried DE Schmire Restaurant.

11/05/2021

A diner from Cambridge, ID tried Sonoma Joe's Casino and Restaurant and liked it.

6/14/2021

A Chinese food lover from Santa Rosa, CA tried Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine.

5/20/2021

A Chinese food lover from Petaluma, CA tried Hunan Village Restaurant.

4/29/2021

A Pizza food lover from Petaluma, CA tried Old Chicago Pizza Delivery.

4/22/2021

A dining patron from US tried Canton Restaurant.

3/24/2021

A diner from Novato, CA tried Two Niner Diner.

Pizza Parking Dinner

New Yorker Pizza & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

New Yorker Pizza & Restaurant is located near the cities of Lakeville.
People found this by searching for: The New Yorker Petaluma Menu, New Yorker Petaluma Ca, The New Yorker Petaluma, The New Yorker Pizza & Restaurant Petaluma Ca, New York Pizza Petaluma, New Yorker Pizza Petaluma Menu, The New Yorker Pizza & Restaurant Petaluma, Ca, New Yorker Pizza Petaluma, and Petaluma Pizza.