120 N Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048-3115

Newsroom

Neighborhoods: Mid-City West
Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian, American

Newsroom is a Vegan, Vegetarian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

SpicyVegan photo

SpicyVegan

Lancaster, CA

Tasty Vegan!

I went to Newsroom for a dinner with friends and I wasn’t disappointed. We chose to sit outside. I saw the specials and immediately wanted the “Haute Pot.” The dish was a Jamiacan spiced curry almost with sweet potato, tofu, red kidney beans, and vegetables. It was awesome and I don’t typically eat kidney beans. It came with a small salad on the side and a chutney sauce.

2 of my friends ordered the Pasta Prostituta. I know that my boyfriend did not enjoy his dish :(

I ordered a bellini with my meal and it was pretty good. Everyone else ordered the “special” margarita. It was especially strong and not what any of them expected.

Great place to take my carnivorous friends, it’s just too bad they always order the wrong dish at vegan friendly places. Everything is really creative, from the dish titles and menu descriptions to the decor and magazine aisle. A news ticker scrolls along so when you run out of conversation you can look up and get a topic starter.

Vegan Vegetarian American
Mon 08:00AM - 09:00PM
Tue-Thu 08:00AM - 09:30PM
Fri 08:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 09:00AM - 10:00PM

Newsroom  Restaurant Reviews

Newsroom is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Newsroom La, Newsroom Restaurant La, The Newsroom Restaurant, Newsroom La Menu, Newsroom 90048, Newsroom, Hours, La, Newsroom Restaurant, and Newsroom Robertson Menu.