1889 Nw 188th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97006

Nice Rice

Neighborhoods: Sommerset West- Elmonica South
Cuisine: Asian fusion, Lunch, Breakfast

Nice Rice is a Asian fusion, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Asian Fusion in a Strip Mall

Date Visited: Wednesday 12/19/09 (Dinner)
I love it when someone at a restaurant speaks vegan. The nice girl behind the counter was very fluent in vegan and put our minds at ease, recommending some dishes for us and saying they could be made without fish sauce or shrimp paste. My husband got the Thai Basil & Green Beans in Garlic Sauce and I got the Pad Thai.

We sat by the window and I was very aware that the restaurant’s seating arrangement didn’t make sense at all. All the round tables on the left side of the room (from where you enter the restaurant) were for 2 people. The right side contained a long bench against the wall and then square or rectangular tables to seat 2-4 people. There were 7 people eating and we were ALL on the right side of the room.

Anyway, our food was served in nice red and black bowls and we were given the option of chopsticks or a fork. Of course, my husband took the chopsticks and I took the fork.

Thai Basil & Green Beans in Garlic Sauce

I liked my dish. I just wasn’t crazy about it and my wife said she would trade if I wanted. I tried hers and we decided a trade was in our best interest. She loved the green bean dish. I really enjoyed the Pad Thai, especially with the red and green peppers she dumped into my bowl from hers. I thought the green beans were spicy, but she didn’t get that sense. It definitely had a good garlic kick, so I walked out of there happy with what I had and will certainly be heading there again.

Asian fusion Dinner Lunch

Nice Rice  Restaurant Reviews

Nice Rice is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Garden Home Whitford.
People found this by searching for: Nice Rice Oregon, Nice Rice Tanasbourne Menu, Ni8cericemenu, Nice Rice Tanasbourne, Nice Rice, Nice Rice Menu, and Nice Rice Beaverton.