Nick & Elena's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Breckenridge Hills
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

• 4/24/2016

An Italian chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 1/30/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/27/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/11/2014

An Italian food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 2/02/2014

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

December 16, 2016

Hi I really enjoy The pizza and wings! We work around the corner and usually have lunch on Fridays! We always get the Nick and Elena pizza and try different apps! wings ravs rice balls! Give it a try
October 16, 2013

Over Priced Pizza and Worst/Rude Service!!\r \r This is a neighborhood pizza with no competition in the area. Pizza is ok at best, pasta is over cooked, mushy and bland. I only go cause my kids like their cheese pizza.(not too hard to mess…
March 12, 2012

First Time At Nick & Elena's

My wife and I decided to try this local pizza place as we enjoyed a rare Saturday night off. When we entered we were seated quickly and our server welcomed us and answered all our questions.\r \r My wife loved the salad, and the pizza…

11/20/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Steak 'n Shake in Webster Groves.

11/20/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Peppe's Apt. 2.

11/18/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried China House in Dellwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food at an affordable price. Nice size portions.
Cons
Slow service.
Comments
Order your food over the phone and pick up for faster service.
11/17/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried China King in Boulevard Heights.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Imo's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried China Garden in Affton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Close to my home
Cons
The food is not always consistently good. Also front desk could be more friendly. The inside is ok nothing special
11/17/2017

A Grill chowhound from Kansas City, KS tried Ocean Grill in Skinker DeBaliviere, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Pizza Hut in Spanish Lake.

11/17/2017

An American chowhound from Imperial, MO tried Frankie Gs Grill & Bar in Oakville.

11/16/2017

A Burgers food lover from Tacoma, WA tried Rally's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Nick And Elena's Pizza, Nick And Elena's Pizza Menu, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Menu, Nick And Elena's, Nick And Elena's Menu, and Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Overland, Mo.