Nick & Elena's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Breckenridge Hills
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

• 4/24/2016

An Italian chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 1/30/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/27/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/11/2014

An Italian food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 2/02/2014

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

December 16, 2016

Hi I really enjoy The pizza and wings! We work around the corner and usually have lunch on Fridays! We always get the Nick and Elena pizza and try different apps! wings ravs rice balls! Give it a try
October 16, 2013

Over Priced Pizza and Worst/Rude Service!!\r \r This is a neighborhood pizza with no competition in the area. Pizza is ok at best, pasta is over cooked, mushy and bland. I only go cause my kids like their cheese pizza.(not too hard to mess…
March 12, 2012

First Time At Nick & Elena's

My wife and I decided to try this local pizza place as we enjoyed a rare Saturday night off. When we entered we were seated quickly and our server welcomed us and answered all our questions.\r \r My wife loved the salad, and the pizza…

2/23/2018

A dining patron from IL tried J J Fish and Chicken in Jennings, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/23/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried China House in Dellwood.

2/22/2018

A diner from US tried Lemay Wok in Mehlville and liked it. They liked the food.

2/21/2018

A diner from US tried China King in Spanish Lake.

2/21/2018

An American food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried SuWallers Bar & Grill.

2/19/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Shell City Crab Shack.

2/19/2018

A diner from Kansas City, KS tried J J Fish and Chicken in Greater Ville.

2/17/2018

An American food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried IHOP.

2/17/2018

A dining patron from US tried China Wok in Lemay.

2/16/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried China House in Dellwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Nick And Elena's Pizza, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria, Nick And Elena's Menu, Nick And Elena's Pizza Menu, Nick And Elena's, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Menu, and Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Overland, Mo.