Nick & Elena's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Breckenridge Hills
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

• 4/24/2016

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 1/30/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/27/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/11/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 2/02/2014

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

December 16, 2016

Hi I really enjoy The pizza and wings! We work around the corner and usually have lunch on Fridays! We always get the Nick and Elena pizza and try different apps! wings ravs rice balls! Give it a try
October 16, 2013

Over Priced Pizza and Worst/Rude Service!!\r \r This is a neighborhood pizza with no competition in the area. Pizza is ok at best, pasta is over cooked, mushy and bland. I only go cause my kids like their cheese pizza.(not too hard to mess…
March 12, 2012

First Time At Nick & Elena's

My wife and I decided to try this local pizza place as we enjoyed a rare Saturday night off. When we entered we were seated quickly and our server welcomed us and answered all our questions.\r \r My wife loved the salad, and the pizza…

4/22/2018

A BBQ food lover from US tried RED'S BBQ in Ferguson.

4/22/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried The Mad Crab and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Kim Van Chinese Cuisine in Benton Park.

4/21/2018

An American food lover from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

4/20/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Chong Fah in Hanley Hills.

4/17/2018

An Italian food lover from US tried Olive Garden in Concord and liked it.

4/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried Canton House in Berkeley.

4/13/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Sesame Chinese Restaurant.

4/13/2018

A diner from US tried Miami Grill in Pagedale and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/12/2018

A Turkish food lover from Hesperia, CA tried Royal Kebab Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Nick And Elena's Pizza, Nick And Elena's Pizza Menu, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Menu, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria, Nick And Elena's, Nick And Elena's Menu, and Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Overland, Mo.