Nick & Elena's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Breckenridge Hills
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

• 4/24/2016

An Italian chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 1/30/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/27/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/11/2014

An Italian chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 2/02/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

December 16, 2016

Hi I really enjoy The pizza and wings! We work around the corner and usually have lunch on Fridays! We always get the Nick and Elena pizza and try different apps! wings ravs rice balls! Give it a try
October 16, 2013

Over Priced Pizza and Worst/Rude Service!!\r \r This is a neighborhood pizza with no competition in the area. Pizza is ok at best, pasta is over cooked, mushy and bland. I only go cause my kids like their cheese pizza.(not too hard to mess…
March 12, 2012

First Time At Nick & Elena's

My wife and I decided to try this local pizza place as we enjoyed a rare Saturday night off. When we entered we were seated quickly and our server welcomed us and answered all our questions.\r \r My wife loved the salad, and the pizza…

7/25/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried J J Fish and Chicken in Jennings, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/25/2017

A Japanese food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Cafe Mochi in Tower Grove South.

7/25/2017

A dining patron from Columbia, MO tried A Taste of China in Affton.

7/24/2017

A New American food lover from Camp Point, IL tried Red Oak Eats ’N Treats, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food and decor. Loved the gardens inside!!
7/24/2017

A diner from US tried Miami Grill in Pagedale.

7/24/2017

A diner from Troy, MO tried Red Oak Eats ’N Treats, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Really flavorful food, friendly service, and most of all they were really fast
Comments
The cookies are the best I ever had and the poptarts were the BOMB
7/24/2017

A Japanese food lover from Ballwin, MO tried I Love Mr. Sushi in Olivette, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
HUGE SERVINGS AND DECENT PRICES.
7/23/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Austin's Famous Bar B Que in North Pointe.

7/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Joy Luck in Brentwood and liked it.

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Nick & Elena's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Menu, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria, Nick And Elena's Pizza Menu, Nick & Elena's Pizzeria Overland, Mo, Nick And Elena's Pizza, Nick And Elena's Menu, and Nick And Elena's.