Nick & Jake's

Cuisine: American, American (New), Vegan

January 1, 2008

Overrated, Overpriced, Under SERVICED

Wow, you'd think this place would be good, but I would NEVER recommend it to anyone. It is overpriced and overrated. They could CARE LESS about their patrons. We recently had an experience with a huge chicken bone that was found in our…
October 22, 2006

The place to watch a game

On Saturdays and Sundays, when I can't watch my teams at home, I go to Nick and Jake's. They have what I want to watch on TVs surrounding the bar, the food is great, and the folks working in the bar could not be any nicer.
September 7, 2005

INCREDIBLE

To be honest, my husband and I thought Nick & Jakes was just a "take off" of the many chain restraunts that we have around town ("cookie cutter food" my husband calls it). My sons, however, had taken their dates to the restaurant for…

10/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, KS tried Jade Bowl in Antioch 75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/20/2017

A diner from Mission, KS tried Jade Bowl in Antioch 75.

10/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Prairie Village, KS tried Pancho's Mexican Food.

10/13/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Kebab Nights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Kebabs, Biryani
10/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from MI tried Fox and Hound.

10/09/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, KS tried Zarda BBQ & Catering and liked it. They liked the food.

9/16/2017

A dining patron from Overland Park, KS tried Grampa's Casual Gourmet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Olathe, KS tried Joy Wok.

9/13/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi.

9/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Overland Park, KS tried Jade Bowl in Antioch 75.

American American (New) Takeout

Nick & Jake's  Restaurant Reviews

Nick & Jake's is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: Nick And Jake 135 Kansas City Ks, Nick And Jakes Menu Leewood Ks, Dick And Jakes Menu, Www.Nick & Jakes Restaurant On 135 St Pv, Nick And Jakes In Leawood Kansas, Menu To Nick & Jakes Near Leawood, Ks, Nick And Jakes Leawood, Nick And Jakes Leawood Ks, and Nick And Jakes Martin City.