11613 Ne 124th St
Kirkland, WA 98034

Nick's Grill

Neighborhoods: North Juanita
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Nick's Grill is a Sandwiches, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly service, delicious food & clean restaurant."
"Best chicken burrito on the planet"
Cons
"More sitting. "
"No discernible cons"
Comments
"Food is delicious. Better than Red Robin restaurant for the same price of burger. "
  • 1/23/2015

A Sandwiches food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/03/2014

• 6/23/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly service, delicious food & clean restaurant.
    Cons
    More sitting.
    Comments
  • 12/13/2013

A dining patron from Westbank, BC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/04/2013

A dining patron from Auburn, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/27/2013

A Sandwiches food lover from Kirkland, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best chicken burrito on the planet
    Cons
    No discernible cons
  • 4/26/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from OR tried it.

• 3/15/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from Bellevue, WA tried it and liked it.

AMYKOS photo

AMYKOS

Kirkland, WA

DISGUSTING

SAVE YOUR TIME!!!! I heard lots of good things about this place, and I decided to give it a try. I couldn’t believe I saw someone making my food, and picking their nose, and continuing to make my food. To make matters worse, I found (2) hairs in my food. DISGUSTING!!!!! I have called the board of health, and I will NEVER return here to eat.

steak burrito

kaya photo

kaya

Kirkland, WA

Simply the Best!

I have been going to Nick’s now for years and when I moved away, I could not find anything similar! Nick’s Grill is simply the best… If your looking for a grilled burrito, sandwich or a specialty salad you have to make a trip to Nick’s!

Will-

Catering in Totem Lake

Dinner Delivery Plus

Deli in Totem Lake

Nick's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Nick's Grill is located near the cities of Houghton, Juanita, Totem Lake, Beaux Arts Village, and Hunts Point.
People found this by searching for: Nick's Grill, Nick's Grill Menu, Www.Menu Nick, Nick's Grill Kirkland, Nicks Grill Kirkland, Nick's Grill Menu Kirkland, and Nick's Grill Kirkland Menu.