Nicolettis Steak & Pasta

Overall
Pros
"PASTA ANDRINO & PASTA PRIMA VERA, *****; FILET MIGNON *****; SALADS*****; FRIENDLY FOLKS; PRICED FAIR; PEOPLE*****. I AM NOT A RELATIVE."
July 13, 2012

This week I went to both this one and their "sister" cafe on Dougherty Ferry. This one was closed/locked when I got there a half hour before they were supposed to be closed. The cafe door was unlocked but when I went in, I was informed…
May 10, 2012

Our Family's Favorite Restaurant.

Good food - good service - great portions - friendly atmosphere. The only "less-than-perfect" meal I've ever had has disappeared from the menu (I didn't say anything!). My wife's favorite is the crab stuffed steak medallions. Mine is the…
November 15, 2011

Best steak & pasta in St Louis

This is our most favorite places in St Louis of all, we go here for every special occasion we want to celebrate and have never had bad service and have spoken to the owner on several occasions!

Nicolettis Steak & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/29/2016 A diner from Chesterfield, MO tried it.

• 10/24/2015 A diner from Ballwin, MO tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/18/2015 A diner from Ballwin, MO tried it.

• 7/11/2015 A diner from Chesterfield, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2015 A diner from Ballwin, MO tried it.

• 6/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/02/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Nicolettis Steak & Pasta is located near the cities of Winchester, Manchester, Ellisville, Akron, and Clarkson Valley.
People found this by searching for: Nicoletti's Restaurant Menu, Nicoletti's Steak & Pasta Menu, Nicoletti's Menu, Nicoletti's, Nicoletti's Restaurant, Nicoletti's Restaurant Manchester Mo, Nicoletti's Restaurant Ballwin Menu, and Nicoletti Restaurant Menu.